Cuddles

Third person

Y/n and Minho were swinging back and forth in a hammock in the middle of the night as the rest of the Glade slept. The girl kept laughing as Minho used a wooden pole to help him swing themselves faster.

"Stop, stop," the girl laughed clutching Minho's arm. "I'm going to throw up," Y/n told him as he held onto the pole to stop their swinging.

"You okay?" Minho asked slowing his laughter down.

Y/n and Minho have been dating for quite sometime now, it happened a year after she arrived. When she arrived, Minho gave her a wink and a smirk; easy to say she was hooked.

"I'm fine," says Y/n.

"You sure?" Minho's grip on her tightened as if she were about to fly away.

"Mhm," she hums.

"Like, you don't need any water or you don't need to step aside?"

"No, baby, I'm fine." Y/n caresses his strong arms that encircled her waist. 

Minho sighed contently and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight my sweet, sweet love."

"Goodnight my pretty boy."

Minho's POV

I distinctly remember the last time I was miserable here in the Glade. I had just come out of the Maze all sweaty and tired. My legs were on fire more than usual and my hair was going every which way. 

"Shit man, I gotta hit the showers." I give Ben a nod before leaving the map room for the homestead.

Walking to the outdoor showers, I noticed Newt sitting on a chair outside the structure. He seems to be anxious as he bounces his leg. After seeing me, he stands.

"Minho! About to shower are you?" He blocks me from entering the showers.

"Yeah. Now move," I tell him trying to pass.

"Yeah, we gotta talk." He puts his hand on my shoulder and leads us a few feet away from the showers.

"Hey what's going on? There're ten showers and only one is being used."

"Got the new greenie in today." Newt crosses his arms and gives me a look as if I'm supposed to care that we have another mouth to feed.

"Yeah. So? What? He needs the whole place to himself?" Yeah, sure we've got out insecurities, but we're all guys. Also, it ain't like we're facing each other when we shower. I impatiently put my hands on my hips and lean on one leg.

"No. She needs the showers to herself," Newt told me.

"The new greenie's a she?" He nods as if it's normal. "So you're telling me right now that there's a girl behind that screen?" He nods again.

I don't believe him so I glance over his shoulder and go on my toes a bit to see a shorter figure with long hair in the showers. I can't see their body, but I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to see it with Newt in my way.

Just as I caught that glance, the water sound turns off. Soon after, sure enough a girl comes out wrapped in a towel. And she's gorgeous. It was only Newt and I that were there so she was staring back at me. I shoot her a wink smiling as she walked into an empty storage shed.

"What do you think you're doing?" Newt inquires. 

"Getting a look at my new obsession." I give a nice big ol' grin to Newt and walk into the showers.

To this day, I've been happy and giddy. All thanks to that girl that walked out of the showers in just a towel.

Now, she's asleep in front of me with her arms wrapped around my body. She doesn't snore but her light breaths are heavenly sounding. Her cheek rests on my chest making her face look squished giving me a view of the cutest face ever. 

Lightly brushing my fingers up and down her arm and cheek, my sleeping beauty wakes up and I smile even wider.

"Good morning my sweet, sweet love."

"Good morning my pretty boy."

-

646 words

Hello! OMG it's been so long since I've posted on here. I apologize, but don't get your hopes up that I will be posting more frequently again. I just saw this draft and wanted to finish it :) 

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!! <3