Lucky shank

Minho's pov

"Aw shuck!" I heard Y/n yell from the bathrooms. I ran to the bathroom entrance and knocked.

"Babe? Is everything good?" I asked raising my voice to get through the thick door. I heard her whine.

"I'm fine, I just stepped on a nail." She replied through gritted teeth.

"What!?" I yelled opening the door. I saw her sitting on the ground with a towel around her and blood seeping from her wound. She looked up to me with a hurt face. I ran to her side and carried her bridal style. "Oh shuck! Here let's get you to the med hut." I walked out the bathroom careful to hold her in such a way that no one could see up her towel.

"Thanks." She muttered holding on my shoulders.

"Anytime princess." I winked kicking the door of the med hit open. Jeff was the only one in there, I'm guessing Clint was doing something else.

"What's wro-" Jeff started to ask turning around. I saw that he noticed Y/n was only in a towel. I sent him a silent death stare as I carried her to the bed. "What's wrong?" He asked clearing his throat. Good thing he came to his senses, or else I would've kicked his slinthead ass to the grievers.

"She stepped on a shuck nail." I stated still looking at Jeff with an intimidating face, Y/n nodded. He came over to Y/n's side by her injured foot and inspected the damage.

"Where are your clothes?" Jeff asked turning his head to look at her. I quickly pushed down Y/n's towel so he wouldn't see her private area. I felt a light jab from Y/n on my thigh.

"There um, at the bathroom. But I'm wearing underwear." She said. I turned to her mentally asking 'How's that gonna help?'. Jeff nodded at her. "You got any extra clothes right now?" She asked finally understanding what I was trying to say.

"Yeah." Jeff got up from his squat and walked to a dusty cupboard and pulled out a pair of small shorts and a small shirt. "Might be a little big for you cuz, y'know." He handed her the clothes then walked to the other room.

"You need help?" I asked holding up the small shorts. She nodded and smiled. "Okay." I rounded myself to the end of the bed and carefully maneuvered the shorts around her foot then to her knees where she pulled it on herself.

"Turn around." She spoke about to take off her towel. I raised my eyebrows at her not wanting to, but she gave me a look with even higher raised eyebrows. I chuckled then turned around. I heard her towel drop on the floor. "Okay, I'm done." I turned around the saw Jeff come in as well.

"Alright, nothing serious, but taking the nail out might hurt." Jeff stated jogging to the table and getting a pair of pliers and some bandages. Jeff was about to take the nail out but looked to Y/n and I who were just staring at him. "You might wanna hold onto Minho."

"Good idea." I knelt down to Y/n's side and held her hands in mine. I could feel her squeezing my fingers in preparation for the extraction. I looked to Jeff and gave him a nod.

"Okay, I'm gonna count to three." Jeff said, Y/n squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered.

"It's alright, I'm here." I whispered kissing her head.

"One." She somehow squeezed my hands tighter.

"Two." My knuckles began to turn white.

"I'm right here." I whispered reassuring her.

"Three." Jeff finished taking the needle out and held it up. Y/n and I looked to see the medjack holding a 1 1/2 inch needle by pliers.