💚CHAPTER 2 HAPPY AND SAD💚

Nan late illa kanmanies vote target reach aga late agiduchu. 100 sonnen 90 vandhuchu I can't keep you wait. So I uploaded this.. but for next update vote mukkiyam kanmanies..❤️

Adi was reading the files that someone opened the door without knocking which irritated him alot.

Adi's POV:

I was going through my files.. someone entered my room it's non other than my dad's sister's daughter.. I hate her to the core.. a girl who doesn't like to work eats in her father's money.

Anamika: mama

Adi: don't you have sense why can't you knock the door before entering

Anamika: mama what did I do now why are scolding me.. why can't I enter your room without knocking.

Adi: This is my office and my room you should enter after knocking or else get out.

Anamika : mama I am here to tell you a good news why you are scolding me

Adi: you good news It would definitely be a bad news for me tell and go away

Anamika: why are you talking like this.. it's nothing we are going to get engaged in 2 weeks mama

Adi: who told you..

Anamika: my mom

Adi: we are not getting engaged get out

Anamika : mama we are getting engaged bye..

This created an Havoc inside adi he can't marry her he is damn sure that he is going to stop this marriage no no engagement.

He didn't go to Home. He didn't say anyone about this he stayed there in his personal room which is in office that night.

The next day

Saanavi POV

I got up earlier and got ready for my interview in formal black and white suit. I got to did my routine talks to my parents and pati and went soon alone as shree has her interview 12: 00 but for at 10:00.

In Office

I was waiting as I was last one to attend meeting according to list. I was called inside my nervousness is at peek my hands started shivering but I didn't show it.

Adi's POV

I was interviewing everyone but I was least satisfied with one and totally disappointed with others ( me: nee kekura kelvi appadi ) There was another girl for interview. I asked her to come inside.

I think she is mind reader she knocked the door before coming in and She was on her professional attire which was good thing on her.

She gave her file. I told her to sit.

Adi : name?

Saanavi : Saanavi Ravi

Adi: let me start asking questions without any delay

Saanavi : sure sir.

Adi: will you check buisness mails on your vacation

(Me : nan sollala nee kekura kelvi nee disappointed and not satisfied Vera)

Saanavi: definitely no.

Adi : why

Saanavi : if you are sincere in your work you should appoint an temporary secretary.

Adi mv: wow.. nice answer.

Adi: good.

Adi: how do you rate your computer proficiency.