CHAPTER 18 HOSPITAL🏥

New story arambikalam nu irruken.. keela kuduthu irruken padinga kanmanies ❤️

Draft
-----------

After the call Saanavi rushed to the hospital which was said by the caller with adi..

Adi tried to console her all the way but all in vain..

They reached the hospital, went to reception and enquired about Devi.. They said she is in OT..

She went and saw through the glasses and tears flowed uncontrollably..

Soon Kavitha reached.. Adi was trying to pacify Saanavi

A nurse came with a bill towards them, enquired Saanavi about Devi's personal details and asked her to sign but Kavitha said she will put sign but Saanavi refused and she signed..

The nurse asked to pay the bill the next second adi took his card to pay but Saanavi again refused it and paid all her savings..

It's been two hours..
Kavitha and adi forced Saanavi to have or drink something.. she was very stern and didn't have anything..

In two hours the police and venu arrived after seeing adi and venu the police decided to take the case smoothly without any issue or urgency..

Anamika family came And Anand (anamika dad) was Geniunely sad after know this.. he used to see in meetings with adi, the energetic bomb is now with no power..
But anamika and Anamika mom (name ena vaikurathu🧐🤔 mm.. Lalitha) was terrified after seeing police there..

They thought Saanavi can't get any police help and that would be a positive thing for them to bribe the police.. but after seeing Adithya there with police discussing about it they were very terrified..

Prithiv and rakshan came..

Prithiv and rakshan tried to console her..!!

She sobbed but the only thing came from her mouth is..

Raghav: onnum agathu Thangam..

Sa: ippo en ellarum Inga irrukinga.. mani ka va yaru pathupa.. kelambunga..
Chithi kelambunga anga akka thaniya irrupanga..

Ka: ma hussain pathu paru ma..

Sa: kelambunga chithi nan pathukuren..

Ka: ma..

Sa: nan than solluren la chithi she said little sternly..

Then after her continuous request everyone expect adi, anamika and police went..

Sa: anamika neengalum kelambunga..
Ana: illa paravala..
Sa: illa illa neenga kelambunga..
Ana: paravala Saanavi

Here comes the mistakeeeee
Adi mistook..

Adi mv: cha.. anamika vum nalava than pola.. Nama than thapa eduthu kittom..

After few minutes of silence Saanavi started..

Sa: sir
Adi: mm.. sollu Saanavi..
Sa: ennaku antha anna va pakanum..
Adi: yaru
Sa: antha driver anna.. avaru eppadi irrukaru nu pakanum..
Adi: mm ok..

((((( Intha Nala ulathuku mv illaya nu kekathinga.. illa😌))))

Adi asked the police for the driver's ward and went there with Saanavi..

She saw him resting and she went beside him... Soon he woke up.. his half body was covered with bandage he had injury on head because of rapid hitting in steering after the air bag went off.. fracture in both leg and hand..

She felt so pity on him..
--------

Hii kanmanies ❤️

Ithu just draft than.. school poitu vanthu ippo than type panna sorry..!!

Next update soon with atleast 3000+ words..!!

Apparam about new story!!

Ennaku oru story mind la irruku.. it would be short and sweet an happy story with ashaangi.. arambikalam nu sollunga..!!