CHAPTER 21 MARRIAGE💃🏻🌹

Let's get into some functions which I got in Google and into the marriage straight as author nothing about marriage other than the thing that groom ties nuptial chain around bride's neck..😂
_____________________________

It was mehendi function and Saanavi was just showcasing a smile..

But adi was doing his work work work...!!!

After the mehendi works..

Saanavi was sitting there with hands on her lap blowing on it to make it dry..!!

Saanavi was hungry.. sensing this Lakshmi, pavi and Raghavi came with food and started feeding her..

Saanavi's eyes welled in tears but she controlled and continued eating..!!

Adi came down and witnessed this scene..!! He was very happy not knowing why he is happy he was just standing there.. it was new feeling for him.. feeling of fullness..

He went back to his room not disturbing the scene..!!

Rakshan and pugazh came to adi's room..

Rakshan and pugazh Started advising him..!!

Ra: machan.. nan ithellam sollama nu theriyala da.. ana ippo nan unkitta un friend aa pesla da.. Saanavi Ku annan aa than pesuren..

Enaku neenga nejama love pannigala illa poi ya nu ennaku theriyathu da ana avaluku onnum aga koodathu.. athu mattum than ennaku venum..

Devi ma kooda sonnanga.. avunga appa onnum satharnamana aal illa da.. He is also an buisness man..

Adi was shocked by these words from rakshan..

Pu: avaru RAVI KUMAR CEO OF RKS GROUPS OF COMPANIES..

Avaru accident la sagala da.. it was planned murder..

Avungaluku irrukura ore suspect Ramesh..

Ana intha case aa appove ramesh yarukum theriyama close panitaru..

Ak: ramesh..

Ra: yadev oda appa..

Ak: yadev..

Pu: ama da your one and only enemy..

(Main villian paka ready aa irrunga🙈)

Ak: avunga appa Saanavi oda appa va kola pannara..

Ra: appadi than nenaikuren..

Ak got up and was about to go..

Ra: enga pora da..

Ak: appa kitta solla.. appaku kandipa Ravi uncle aa therinji irrukumla..

Pr: ipo venam da..!! After marriage pathukalam..

Ak: okay da..

Ra: apparam yadev is returning india in a week da..

Ak: yen.. ethuku..

Ra: theriyala but his PA is asking for an appointment to meet you.. nan ipo nee busy aa irruka nu solli vechu irruken..

Ak: mm..

Pr: engaluku help pananum nu nenacha thayavu senji Saanavi ya batharama pathuko da..

Ak: pathukuren da..
_____________________________

The marriage day!!!

It was simple marriage with just very know and close peoples...

Saanavi was being dolled up but she had no emotions.. she looked at her parents photo..