CHAPTER 26 ✈️ FRANCE ✈️

Hii kanmanies ❤️

Many asked this story update in Instagram poll

So here it is!!

Ignore typo errors 😁
__________

Adi and saanavi retrieved to bed.. adi made his bed saanavi made her couch for sleeping..

Adi set his alarm for 5 which notified 2 hours more making adi gasp and look at the time.. it appeared 3:23 making him realise they spend all the time eating, fighting etc.. he himself thought the changes happened to him within this week.. it was new to time he the man and he was the man who followed his schedule and tortured everyone to be on time for everything but now he is being irregular in his own time but somewhere in his heart he loved it..!!

His trail of thoughts were broken when saanavi slipped her headphones..
Adi was looking at her what she is going to do in the midnight no..no.. early morning with headphones..

Saanavi took her headphones and connected it to her tab and settled herself on couch and started searching her drama list for a drama.. adi was just looking at her..

'Ena pana poringa?' he asked turning towards her..

(What you are going to do?)

'drama pathukite en crush aa sight adika poren' saanavi said dreamily making adi sigh in defeat as he don't have any power to argue more..

( I am going to watch drama)

'oh.. romba perya crush pola' he asked

'ama' she said finally choosing her half left drama Vincenzo.. (really worth watching drama🙈)

'appadi yaru onga crush madam' he asked for which saanavi turned towards him with widened eyes..

'ippadi posukunu keta Nan ena panuven.. irunga one sec' she said get back from the drama and Googled her unlimited crush names..

'seri ungaluku ennoda
c-drama crush katava k-drama crush katava..?' she questioned him and he rolled his eyes..

'unnaku mothama ethana crush ma?'

'Unlimited' she extended her hands dramatically.. she took pictures of Lee min Ho and showed it to him...

'Ivana un crush'uu' adi said looking at the picture zooming it again and again..

'respect please' saanavi said.

Adi rolled his eyes and gave her tab back..

She then googled the pictures of Park seo joon, Park hyung sik (singer), gang dong won, etc....

And showed him to which he ignored everyone with his annoyed look and was burning in jealous inside him..

'kaluthai ku theriyuma karpura vasana' she murmured..

'haan' adi asked as he didn't here it properly..

' inga yaruko eyriyuthu' she said moving from his bed to couch where she came to his bed to show him..

' illaye ennaku en eriyuthu' he asked exasperating

' Nan ungaluku nu sonnen na ena' she asked raising her eyebrows..

It continued until adi's alarm rang making adi and saanavi turn towards it.. successfully they spend their left 2 hours..

Adi pouted at alarm then back at her to which saanavi laughed her heart out seeing him pout as kid..

Adi dismissed the alarm and saanavi covered herself with duvet and said 'good night'..

' good night aa '