🥰ONE YEAR🥰

A boy with thousands of dreams and struggle of 7 years met a girl with thousands of dreams and struggle

A boy with thousands of dreams and struggle of 7 years met a girl with thousands of dreams and struggle.. their path was crossed unexpected for them but expected for magic.. the magic did it's magic to join them.. MAGIC BECAME A WORLD.. The boy and The girl became prince and princess.. now King and Queen of magic.. Magic world's people..The PURPLE PEOPLE started praising them with utmost love and care.. their love was really precious and indefinable..

Their first journey where they took their first picture.. The picture made the purple people adore them..

The next journey is where they missed eachother.. The plan of the magic started here..

The next was when they were together and the magic in both started repelling eachother..

Their journey continued..

The day when the king stood front for his queen to prove herself strong.. the king supported the queen.. the queen adored her king..

The same way the queen stood for king to show his power.. His power.. moreover THEIR POWER..

The proving moment was a bliss..

THEY HUGGED EACHOTHER.

THEIR FIRST PHYSICAL CONTACT SEEN BY THE PURPLE PEOPLE..

THE HUG MADE EVERYONE FALL FOR THEM.. MADE THEM AS A MAGIC PEOPLE..

THE HUG WHICH HAD NOTHING BUT PURE LOVE..

It was another proving moment for them..

Where they proved themselves together.. by winning the hearts of the purple people.. their love their support..

#peopleslove

A word was created by the people to call their king and queen together..

They were supported, loved and adored by them...

They king and queen lived their life in privacy..

But the kingdom won't be the same always.. always with positivity..

Some negativity also make the kingdom stronger made the kingdom stronger..

The way the king stood to safeguard is queen..

Was misunderstood by the magic people.. the purple people..

The way the king stood against the whole people because of single negativity made the people shatter down.. made the people broke down..

But still...

The people understood that this for the queen's safety.. for her dignity.. to safeguard her..

The purple people thrashed the negativity and spread the positivity..

It soon became the old kingdom with positivity alone..

The way the king calls his queen..

Ma

The way the queen calls her king..

Kolantha.. valrandha kolantha..

The kingdom was cherished with love and happiness.. and it would be the same..

AS I WISH AND ALL WISH..

TO,
The girl and the boy who met this same day last year and took pictures of them together..who made us long for their happiness.. who mesmerized us by showing their love.. and stole our heart💜❤️

TO THE PAIR WHICH MADE US AS
   💜THE PURPLE PEOPLE 💜
_____________________________

SORRY IN ADVANCE IF ANYTHING IS WRONG..😔