⚡CHAPTER 5 JOURNEY⚡

Hii kanmanies...thought of giving update today.. Next update on Monday. And comment pannunga kanmanies it encourages me alot. Thanks for your support 😊.
------
Adi's POV:

I asked Saanavi to come for meeting.. she said she will be ready on tomorrow morning.

I called pavi,raghavi and said that I am going to Paris they were whining like a child asking them to take them there.

I said ok and I am pretty sure it will safe as we are going in business flight that our client arranged but the only problem is arjun

We will be there for 5 days and It will a good time to know about Saanavi.

(Me: ethuku therinjika pora
Adi: summa general knowledge
Me: oh.. eppadiyum onnum pana porathu illa
Adi: theriyuthula poi velaiya paru
Me: poda po oru nal nee enkitta vanthu than aganum)

-------

He went to find his step mom helping his sisters with packing dresses.

Nothing to tell about my sisters if I say we are going to restuarant they will get ready as a fashion Diva.

I started packing mine..

-------

Saanavi POV:

I went home and said my grandmother about my business trip.. she got scared of sending me but I convinced her and started packing..

Saanavi speaking to herself:

Intha sidu moongi Ku Vera aale kedaikalai.. enai ethuku kupuduran.. paithiyam.. paithiyam.. oru team ye vachu nadathuran secratary team nu athula yarya vathu kutitu poga Vendiyathu than..

Paris enoda dream place.. nan anga en lover oda ponum nu nenachen ana intha lic building oda poren.. en saban una summa viddathu da

Ayyooo vaila aadi vaila aadi.. Nama innaiku sonnathuke Prithiv Anna pavam anga apadi irrukaru.. Nama ethavathu solli Avan koda nan vera poren.. pogum pothu flight crash agida pothu..

-------

Arjun Pov:

Me and Dhruv and my idiot friend and PA (new character name: Shwetha) are getting ready for the meeting..

We also have an plan to make adi's presentation as a flop

As we are going for business meeting the rooms were arranged by the client and that would be so easy for me to implement the plan..

Our journey will be in same flight but return will be in private flight. Tomorrow morning we will be boarding and will be landing there at evening.
-------

The next day:

Adi's POV:

It was gloomy morning. I got ready and went downstairs to see my sisters got ready and Eagerly waiting for me.

I told them about Saanavi and they were very anxious to meet her.

I went to dining table and sat there.. My step mom served me and wished me I just nodded my head.. My father came and wished me.. I thanked him and started our way to airport as the flight was arranged my client.

-------

Saanavi POV:

I got ready to went to airport. As that sidu moongi told me to come there..

I gone there and saw adi, raghav na and two girls I think his sisters. Prithiv Anna didn't come as he is the one who is going to take care of the AKL GROUP OF COMPANY.