CHAPTER 20 ENGAGEMENT 💍

*suprise update*

I didn't get comments.. I am just having an hope that you liked the last update..😔🙂

You think why double update because I am trying finish the story within next month hope so..!!

Thank you
----------

Saanavi entered her cabin and cried her heart out.. she can't believe she just signed a contract for money.. just money.. which she never mattered it in her whole life but now she sold herself for three years just for that..!! Never in her dreams she thought she would do that..

She always had a separate dream and quality for her charming Prince.. her future husband.. but never in her life she thought she would marry her Boss..

But fate, she had to she thought of going with the flow...

And left home soon than ever before..
--------
Adi also left home and hid all the documents and agreements..

Adi's family was discussing about their engagement and anamika who came to know that tried to stop but left as she already had another plan..!!

Their engagement was fixed and they all were busy shopping were the bride and the groom excused from everything..

Sa: nannum avungaloda shopping pora.. neenga varingala illaya..

Adi: nan varala..

Sa: seri ok nan poren..

Adi: neeyum poga koodathu..

Sa: en..

Adi: koodathu na koodathu than puriyutha..

Saanavi twisted her lips and turned her head away..

They were in office doing their working together for their project which they banged along with Arjun and Dhruv..

Giving this tough project to adi.. Saanavi took other many projects that were easy and started doing her work..

Not before getting a glare from devil....

Saanavi got a call from sakthi..

She spoke with for an hour and invited him for the engagement..

She went in to see someone glaring her..

Adi: yaru koda madam Ivolo neram pesuringa..

Sa: sakthi koda sir..

Adi: oh.. vela pakura idea irruka illa..

Sa: illa na vidava poringa..
Ponga ponga poi velaya continue panunga...ena morachathu pothum Kannu vilunthuda pothu..

Adi glared and continued his work...

Saanavi murmured korangu and continued her work..!!

Within 10 mins
She got another call.. she jumped in excitement..

She excused and attended the call..

Sa: hello sollu Dhruv..

This was heard clearly by the devil and he was constantly checking outside..

As Saanavi was walking here and there in the corridor..

ONE AND A HALF HOURS LATER..

Saanavi came inside and saw adi's angriest face for the first time..

Adi: yaru

Saanavi thought of teasing him..

Sa: boyfriend.. en kekuringa..

Adi: oh.. innaiku setha mavane..
They completed half of their work and retrieved to their home..!!

It was their engagement day..

They both were nervous to the core and they were scared to get into a relationship..

They both got ready..

Their outfit

They both were asked to come Raghavi and Pavithra were constantly teasing Saanavi and mani joined them

Everyone they invited and their family members were present..

It was time for their engagement..

Everyone was happy as the both slid their rings in each other's hand..

Saanavi's ring

Adi's ring

All blessed them and all were happy to have a son in law and daughter in law like them

All blessed them and all were happy to have a son in law and daughter in law like them.. whi wouldn't every one will like them not knowing the agreement part..
-----------

Happy reading 🥀