💫CHAPTER 6 MEETING💫

Hii kanmanies..
Comment pannuga waiting for comments..

Memes lam add Pani irruken eppadi irrukunu sollunga..

Let's get into the story..
-----

They all landed.. and took rest as tomorrow is the day of meeting.

-----

Here anamika and her mom is manipulating Venu pa for arranging an suprise engagement while he return from Paris.

They as usual used their wicked plan.. nothing but Venu pa's wife sympathy drama.

And Venu pa got manipulated and started their engagement works.
-----
The Next day:

They were getting ready for the meeting.. Pavi and Raghavi went to roam around the city to enjoy until they complete their meeting.

They all and was checking their presentation and went out for breakfast.

That time Arjun's secratary Shwetha came to their room and changed the pendrive.
-----

Arjun's Pov

I asked my secretary to change the pendrive and she said that she changed and we were ready to execute the plan.

We entered the metting room and we were sitting opposite to eachother. We started our presentation all were impressed by it..

Then they stated their presentation and we were ready to implement our plan

The team said it's a perfect presentation

Ar: it's perfect.. but they have used extra datas which are not in your plan..is it ok sir.

Adi's POV:

When Arjun said that we used wrong data..

I was very sure that we didn't use extra data which were not provided

Then they took their time to check it and we all were waiting outside..