CHAPTER-31 ABUSE

Saanavi woke up with pain in her back head and saw her forehead bleeding.. she realised that she was tied in pole.. she was very feeble to move or call for help.. she saw her phone and her purse in distance and saw nobody there she let out a sigh and tried moving but failed miserably. She started processing what happened but she didn't get a clue about anything happened here.. her train of thoughts were stopped when her forehead blood touched her lips, her legs were numb and she turned back to see her hands fully traced with marks of rusty iron chain which was tied locking her hands with pole but she being strong woman didn't scare a bit.
-----

Adi was in meeting with many important Ceos including yadev.. one was the ceo was explaining about an government project and adi's doubt started growing as saanavi didn't message him still.. it's been an hour of her last message.. adi was fidgeting the phone minute to minute glancing yadev who was smirking at him.. yadev saw this and his smirk grew more. Adi excused himself for a minute, went out and started calling saanavi.. his call ended busy his doubt started growing more..

He called the head guard whom he sent along with saanavi "hello saanavi kitta konjam phone'aa kudunga" he was rushing with his words "madam innum keela varala sir" the man said and it's was like this for him "ena solluringa?" "Ava half an hour munadiye ennaku kelamba porom nu message panale.." adi asked and his panic is very well reflected in his words "illa sir varala sir" "nanga mela poi pakurom sir" the man said instructing everyone the go upstairs "poi parunga Nan varen" adi was completely collapsed he don't know what to do his panic increased second to second.. he was constantly trying to call saanavi but all in vain. He contacted raghav as prithiv is in Dubai for an project.

Raghav attended the call in second and adi explained him the situation.. Raghav immediately asked adi to come to their usual spot.
-----

Here guards asked sakthi about saanavi and he said she left half an hour before.. he contacted adi to know what's happening.. adi said him everything and told him to come.
-----

Raghav came inside an underground place to see adi speaking to someone seriously after seeing raghav adi ended up the call and hugged Raghav venting out his emotions instinctively raghav started patting his back "bayama irruku da" was the only words adi said "onnum agathu da" he assured "yaru phone'la" raghav asked breaking the hug "DGP Kumar sir" "avar kitta sonen avar saanavi phone'aa track panalam nu sonnaru" before raghav could continue sakthi came "bro.."
-----

Here saanavi tried wiggling from the chain tied but the goons started getting alert and walked towards her before they could do something yadev came saw her with his evil smirk to which saanavi glared "welcome saanavi" yadev said and saanavi gave an disgusting look "oh aruverupa Iruka" yadev questioned her "ama" saanavi commented him back. He sat down grabbed her hair to which saanavi whined in pain "appadiye husband oda thimiru konjam kooda koraiyala" yadev said "ama ipo athuku ena?" Saanavi asked which triggered him "ena sonna?" He asked and kicked her stomach and thanks to her cramps to make her shout at pain.

He instructed the goons to tie her up and went out with rage.
-----

Sorry for short chapter

Story mokkai ya pothunu theriyum.. sikiram mudika try panuren..

Bubye..