CHAPTER-30 KIDNAP

Ena maranthu irupinga🤣
Ana nan vanthuten!!😁
My first Cliffhanger chapter.. 🙈

Ignore mistakes ☺️
--------

Saanavi opened the door to see adi standing holding her favourite chocolate milkshake.. she grabbed that and went inside without waiting for adi.. 'oru milkshake kaga purushana deal'la vitutale' "ma ena ma.. nee poite irruka?" "Ayo adi milkshake patha odane maranthuten chowwie" saanavi said sipping her milkshake and moaned tasting it.. "maranthutiya? Ithu nalathuku illa ma" "seri vidu adi vaa sapdalam"

It's been 2 days after yadev's call and saanavi was feeling free without cramps.. adi made sure about her safety very well after the call knowing his chirpy wife.

"Sapdalam'aa ena ma sollura?" Adi asked shocked losing his tie and looked at the clock which showed 11 pm "Maggie than adi'eyy romba expect panatha" "athana pathen" "seri ponga ponga poi fresh agitu vanga" "ok ma"

Adi refreshed and came down to his cute wife spilling the maggie allover the kitchen island in name of plating "ma ena ma panura?" "Plating adi plating" "ma atha plate la pana than plating keela koturathu per illa plating" ashwin said grabbing the pan from her "ungaluku senjenla ennaku ithuvum venum innamum venum ponga" she said and moved to the dinning table with her grumpy face!

Adi came with maggie placing it in front of her with half finished chocolate milkshake "ipo en madam moonja thooki vechutu okanthu irukinga?" adi asked sitting beside her taking his plate "enaku venam!" Saanavi pushed the plate making adi frown. "Seri sorry sapudu" adi pushed the plate forward "nejama sorry?" "Nejama sorry ma" "apo ok" saanavi said and started eating 'kozhantha' adi thought and started eating..

"adiiiiiii" saanavi shouted making adi jerk a bit "en ma?!" "Nalaiku nan veliya poren.. so, enaku leave venum" saanavi said sipping her milkshake."Nee ennaiku ma office'ku vantha?" Adi commented making saanavi glare. "En veliya poringa? Romba important illana poga vendam" adi said stern "illa adi thakkali chedi birthday adi athan" "no need to go" was adi's reply the next second.. he knows how close saanavi and sakthi is.. but their silly friendship courtesy or saanavi's safety.. saanavi's safety stood first for him. "Enn?" Saanavi asked sadly "your safety matters and you're not going that's it" adi said taking his plate and walked towards the kitchen.

"Adi please.... Pweety plechh 🥺 I'll be safe.. please please.. poitu odane vanthuruven" saanavi said walking around him like a puppy.. "no" "plechhh adi plechh I'll be safe" saanavi said adi thought for moment "ok but you'll be accompanied by guards" adi gave an option "guards'aaaa" saanavi dragged "then don't go" adi said started walking towards office room "adi adi venam venam ok ok Nan guards odave poren" "okay" was the reply.

---------

Saanavi walked here and there searching important file that adi kept on table carelessly "ena adi nee?" Saanavi lifted pillows of the sofa scolding her husband.. "ma" adi came out from his office room showing the file "inga than ma irruku" he said making saanavi throw the pillow on him which catched juggling and left the file down "appove sonna Anga than irukum nu" saanavi said rolling her eyes.

"Seri ma.. Nan kelamburen.. nee pathu batharama po seriya.. guards koodave po ma.. Nan meeting la irupen nee message pannu Nan call panuren.. bathram" adi said seriously "ok adi.. neenga batharama ponga" saanavi said "ok ma bye" "bubyeee"

Least the couple don't know that this is going to end terrifying.
------

Here, yadev was yelling

"Oru ponna ungalala kadatha mudiyala.. ithula ivolo pechu vera" yadev shouted at a group of Men "sir nan--" before the one from the group speaks he started shouting "onnum pesatha innaiku ennaku saanavi venum.. ava inga irukanum puriyutha?" He ordered to which the group of men nodded dispersing from the place
"You'll see my another face AK" yadev whispered to himself and went to the meeting hall.
-------

Saanavi started dressing up in her favorite white and blue kurti paired up with long oxidised earrings,Her fish tail braided hair, Her Kohled eyes and little amount of gloss completed her look atlast she paired her look with flats making herself melt in her beauty..

(Image at chapter starting cover pic)

She started twirling around the house and stopped hearing when she heard calling bell tring.. 'yara irukum?' she thought to herself and opened to see a man standing there "yaru neenga?" She asked "madam Adithya sir anupunaru.. unga gaurd madam.. kelambitinga'na polam madam" the man said "okay na oru two minutes" she said "ok ma" sivaangi locked the door and took her phone and card 'adi good boy ore oru aal than anupi irukaru' saanavi squealed.

She called adi "hello adi Nan kelambiten" she said as soon as he attended the call "ma ok ma ok ma.. batharama poitu vanga" "Seri okie and nee romba good boy adi'eyy ore oru aal than anupi Iruka" she said "oru aal iru call panuren" "en ena aachu?" She asked cluelessly
"Ma nee olunga pakalaya keela nerya per irupanga'le" adi said she checked and started scolding adi for sending five for a girl "pothum ma kathu valikuthu bye batharam" adi said and ended up the call "hello hel--" 'vechutiya adi'eyy' she huffed locked their house and started moving out!
---------

she came down to see some men standing there waiting for her "polam'aa madam" one of them asked "polam na.. apparam intha madam lam vename.. ennaku romba vayasana mari iruku" saanavi said getting inside the car "ok ma" the same man said.
----------

Saanavi walked towards the door of sakthi's house with her packed gift which she brought on the way and knocked the door "thalaiviii.. vanga vanga" sakthi opened the door welcoming her "Adi bro ellame sonnaru neenga safe'aa irupinga okay" sakthi said walking inside "en da nee vera avar than enaku pathu per'aa kaval kakka potu vechu irukaru" saanavi said rolling her eyes "athalam oru pasam thalaivi" sakthi said motioning his hands from heart to out "enatha pasam'oo po da" saanavi said "epo ellarum varuvanga cake vetanum la" saanavi continued "vanthuru'vanga"
-------

After the fun-filled birthday party, saanavi gifted her gift chit-chated for some more time and bid bye for sakthi and started walking down his apartment she messaged adi that she attended the party and going to start from the place he instantly replied "ok ma batharam.. ethavathu'na call panu" "seri ma" she replied and smiled and that's when she felt a bang on her head she curled up and fell down on the stairs with the force she fell down her forehead started bleeding and group of goons started taking her!
----------

Kandipa happy ending venuma?

Hehehe
How was it?

First Cliffhanger 🙈