💥CHAPTER 3 JOINED💥

Hii kanmanies.. target reached pa.. nan than late'uu.. I thought it will take time like last update but you proved me wrong..

So, let's get into the story..

Didn't proff read.. avoid typing error and mistakes.

Adi's POV

I woke up from the bed after a deep sleep with head ache I don't know how I going to stop this engagement. I thought of discussing with my sisters and friends today evening.

I got ready for my office and today My new PA is joining.. but wait I forgot her name.. let's ask when she comes to office. I got ready and went to office soon.

Saanavi POV:

I got ready for the office soon. I did all my routines and finished my works and went down. My pati came and blessed and said me to visit my Chithi as she is all alone with her children after my chithapa's death.

Now, she Geniunely cares for me. Somethings take time and changes accordingly. I said I will go before I come home.

I started my way to office through office cab which is the first good thing that the sidu moongi provided for every employees.

When I entered the I got to know that sidu moongi didn't come. Which made me relax.

Adi's POV:

I entered my office. I saw my new PA waiting outside my room. I got in and called her.

She came inside and she started the conversation.

Sa: Good morning sir.

Ak: good morning... What's your name.

Sa: whattt

Ak: name

Sa: Saanavi

Ak: oh yeah Saanavi. I forgot.

The reaction which she gave when I got her name was absolutely asking me " why the hell you appointed me as your PA yesterday without even knowing my name properly"

AK: mm. Then, you are in secratary team.

Sa: I know sir. I applied for that job.

Ak: yeah..!! But it's me who should tell where you should work.

Even though she said it right inner me didn't accept it.

Sa: ok sir.

Wait.. they will show your place.. you can start your work there.

Saanavi POV:

The moment when he asked my name made me think whether he is short time memory loss patient. But I composed myself.

I turned to saw who is coming to take to my place.. there i saw my otada koochi ( broomstick) coming. When he entered he shouted without knowing that the sidu moongi is sitting there.

Sakthi: thalaiviiii

Sa: ootada kochii

Ak: whattt

Sa and sk: sorry sir.

Ak: what did you say Shakthi

Sk: thalaiviiii

Ak: what thalaivi

Sk: sir that's her nickname in our area

Sa: deiii Shakthi vaiya moodu da.