CHAPTER-29

Innaiku nan update tharuven nu neenga ethir pakalala...🤣

Ana nan vanthuten..

Enna yarum miss pani Iruka mattinga nu theriyum..🤣

Ana nan unga uyir aa vanga vanthuten.. hehe chorry ennai manikavum..😅

Do vote and comment..✨
---------

"Saanavi ma inga va ready agiduchu" adi shouted calling his wife after making her favourite mushroom biryani to take the edge of her cramps.."varen varen one sec" saanavi said in her low voice making adi more worried.

It's been two weeks they returned from France and the gun shot which was planned was found before anyone get into it and the snipper was arrested.

now their bond increased to friends from nothing and about adi he is worried how saanavi is suffering from PMS and period cramps for past week. He insisted her to visit doctor but she refused saying it's regular for her.

Saanavi came down tiredly making adi sigh at her lowness.. he can't see his chirpy wife walking like an old women in front of him!!

"Sonna kekuriya.. hospital polam sonna kekuriya ayiram vati solluren.. keta thana" he said helping her to walk with her hot bag."ayo adi'eyyy ithu normal than" she replied back walking towards the dinning table..
Relished by the aroma of biryani..she inhaled thousand time.."ena smell'uu"

But adi grabbed her plate in which she was about to keep the food."en adi ippadi panura kodu pachikuthu" she said trying to grab her food from him.."mudiyathu.. nee saptu doctor kitta varuven sollu nan tharen" he said and lifted the plate more higher so she can't get it from him.. "ayo ithuku yaravathu doctor kitta povangala?" She questioned him.. "nee vena paru nalaiku Seri agidum" she said again assuring him.. "mmmm" adi dragged not trusting her.. "nambu adi" "Seri ok" adi said after a long thought process..

"Ipovathu plate tha pa" she asked "itha" he forwarded the plate and served her and went to get ready..
"Enga adi pora?" She asked seeing him getting ready at the same time relishing the taste of mushroom biryani which her husband made for her.. "ena taste'uu"
"Office ma.. innaiku important deal meeting iruku.. raghav and prithiv pathukuren nu sonnanga but I can't put all burden on them la" "ohh" was the only answer he got from her..
"Nan innaiku sikiram vanthuruven.. Raghavi, pavi kutitu varen.. happy" "happy" she said in somewhat happy tone..

"Illaye rowdy ippadi sollamattale" he asked serving her some more while packing his on side..
"Kandipa poganuma"
"Achoo" he said looking at her who is asking like a baby to father..
"Psch.. sollu adi" saanavi asked drinking water..
"Ama ma.. ana yaro ena miss panuvanga polaye" he asked in a teasing tone
"Illa ana ama" saanavi said pouting
"Please ma en Thangam la.. Chellam la poitu sikiram vanthuruven" he said cooing her..
"Seri ok"
"Good girl.. saptu atha kudikanum" he said pointing out the kettle in the kitchen island
"Ena juice adi'eyy" she asked with eyes twinkling he laughed at her excitement
"Juice illa ma inji tea" "edheyy.. ennakum venam po" she said with a pout
"No.. kudicha evening unnaku pidicha milkshake shop kutitu poven"
"Seri Seri ok kudikuren ana kutitu ponum pinkie pwomishh"
"Pinkie promise" he said
And twisted their both pinkies and joined their forefinger..

After few minutes he took everything he required
" Seri ma.. Nan kelamburen.. batharama iru.. veedu lock paniko.. food table la vechu irruken.. antha tea kudi cramps Seri agiduma.. apparam evening pavi Raghavi kutitu varen.. un favourite shop polam.. ellam correct aa pani irukanum.. apparam ethavathu venum na call pannu.. ok va!!"
He completed his dialogue in one go.. to see saanavi nodding her head like thalaiyati bommai..

((Heheh ithu en veetula mummy daddy sollura regular dialogue appadiye copy paniten😅🤣))

"Apparam nal full'aa okanthu Tom and Jerry,shin Chan pakama thoongu" said adi turned to leave that's when a chinna kai stopped him in middle he turned to see saanavi standing there with a 'pavamana Kannu'
"Ena ma" he asked worried
"Inji tea vename pleachhhhhhh"
"No"
"Plech"
"No"
"Plech"
"No"
"Apo Nan othiduven"
He gave a 'don't dare to cheat' look
"Seri kudikuren"
"Mm ok bye ma"
"Bye"
------------

He was in office working on laptop and seeing his phone minute to minute..

Prithiv and Raghav confirmed that he got mad and started ignoring him
And that's when he got call from yadev..
He attended it with full of anger..

"Hello" adi said with anger evident in his voice "hello" replied yadev in calm and cool voice.. "ena venum unnaku" adi asked gritting his teeth "onnum illa thangachi veetula thaniya Iruka nu kelvi paten athan call pannen" it made adi gasp for a second. "Ena adi shock'aa" yadev asked smiling "Ada en aruma kadantha kalathu nanbaney.. ivolo pana therinja enaku ava safety aa kooda va da paka theriyathu.. mudinjatha pannu ethuvum nadakathu" he said more calmly than him.. "pakalam adi" yadev said.. "yadev atleast nee en friend aa iruntha but un appa en wife ku panna dhorgam than ena innum trigger panuthu" "athuku" yadev asked..
"Don't worry yadev.. ellathayum mudikuren.. kavala padatha nee underground drug dealer nu yar kittayum solla matten" it was time to make yadev gasp "hey.. hey.. hey......" Yadev shouted but adi didn't mind a bit of it and ended up the call.
-----
Next update soon..🙂