16

You had been at the graveyard for quite some time, now you just sat there in the grass, staring blankly to the tombstone in front of you.

It was drizzling rain right now, but you didn't feel like going home yet as you didn't want to spend your birthday alone with a broken heart. At least in here you felt like your brother was together with you.

You sat there, tightened your coat, and you felt someone coming behind you as a shadow fell over you. The rain was still pouring, but it was no longer falling over you.

You knew who it was without even having to look up.

"You can get cold in weather like this, come back with me."

"It's okay. I just need to be alone right now, just to clear my head."

"Do you really have to sit here in the rain, though ?" He asked again.

"I'm fine, the rain actually feels good." You said, stubborn.

"Fine, then."

You looked at Jin dumbfoundedly as he sat down next to you. He was still holding his umbrella, covering you both.

"What..." You said.

"It's alright, I'm not going anywhere." He cut your words, "I'll wait here with you until you're done."

You were just stunned looking at him, wondering what was inside his mind.

He had his beautiful fiance waiting for him at his house, what was he doing here with you ? Why did he have to be so caring for you ?

"I know you came to my place earlier," He suddenly said.

"And I know you misunderstood something, about me and Jisoo." He said again, looking deep into your eyes.

You looked at him, didn't know what to say.

You misunderstood something ? Did that mean, what you had thought was all wrong ? Jin and Jisoo were nothing more than just friends ?

Jin sat closer to you as he brushed a strand of your hair back.

"So, there's a girl that I like, and I met her here for the first time." He said faintly, placing his hand on your cheek.

You were still looking at him, trying to process what he just said. Did you hear him right ? He liked... you ?

Jin leaned forward and both of your faces got closer, you could feel his warm breath on yours. He looked at you softly before he kissed you gently as you both closed your eyes. It was only a brief kiss, but it released the butterflies in your stomach.

You pulled away, heart beating fast and looked at Jin startled.

"I-I..." You lost for words, your eyes wandering around as you tried to compose yourself.

"...I like you, Jin." You finally said, looking into his eyes.

"I know," He said, smiling softly to you.

"I love you, Lucé. I love you so much it drives me crazy."

And with that he kissed you again and again. Now the kisses were warm and deep as his arm drew you even closer, didn't want to let you go. When you finally paused for breath, he rested his forehead against yours.

"Now we have a birthday to celebrate, coming home with me ?" Jin said, smiling widely at you as you smiled back to him.

"But before that, since we're already here, why don't we ask your brother and my mom for a blessing for us ?" He said again, making you both grin.

And there it was, what you thought was your worst birthday turned out to be the best birthday ever.

You both stood from the grass, praying at Jin's mom and your brother's grave for a while.

You looked at Jin and smiled as your fingers intertwined with each other's, walking out from there, leaving the graveyard behind.

'Thanks for your blessing, oppa.'

* * * * *