Humany Stuff

"Bill...Biiiillll...BILL!" Mabel exclaimed loudly in the demon's ear. Bill sat up and bumped his head on the ceiling. "That wouldn't happen if you didn't sleep float." Mabel pointed out. Bill rolled his eyes. "It's just how I sleep, Shooting Star." Bill said, obviously exasperated. Mabel stuck her tongue out. "Now, get dressed." The girl ordered. "Whyyyyyyy?" Bill whined. "Because either you get dressed or stay with Grunkle Stan all day." Mabel said matter-of-factly. "Gimme five minutes." Bill said.
Bill came out wearing his tux. Mabel shook her head. "Much too fancy," she said, beginning to root through her closet. She eventually came out with a pair of black jeans and a yellow sweater. "Shooting Star. It's summer." Bill said, viewing the warm outfit. "FALL IS UPON US! WHICH IS WHY WE MUCH MAKE HASTE!" Mabel cried. Bill, while puzzled, played along.
Mabel grabbed his wrist and ran down the stairs. "ByeGrunkleStanwe'reofftodostupidstuffwithnoadultsupervisionI'mgonnagobeforeyouprocessthissentenceokayBYYYE!" Mabel said, dragging Bill out. "Where are we going?" Bill asked, aggravated. "Bill. You haven't been human. Today, that ends. You get to do all sorts of fun humany stuff today!" Mabel said happily. A part of Bill was touched, until he remembered his deal. Don't get to attached, Bill thought, remember what happened last time?
Bill decided to play along. For the sake of the deal, of course. "What kind of 'humany' stuff?" Bill asked. Mabel smiled. "Eating illegal candy!" She said perkily, tossing him some Smile Dip. "Going to museums where a secret society held its meetings!" She said, dipping her Smile Dip stick into the sugar, skipping through the museum. After that they headed to a farm. "Looking at animals who have had toxic water!" Mabel said, pointing at a chicken with seven beaks. "Going to childish restaurants!" Mabel said, walking into the place Soos and Melody had their first date.
"Going to the arcade where video game characters came alive!" Mabel said, dragging Bill into the arcade. They played a few rounds of Kitty Rumble 7. "I'm winning!" Mabel taunted. "Not for long, Shooting Star!" Bill retorted. He scratched Mabel's fluffy purple kitten with his mangled tom cat. "No!" Mabel shouted in dismay as her kitten fled. Bill laughed. "Maybe next time you'll choose an actual fighter cat." Bill said. "But it was so cute!" Mabel said. "Pay up." Bill said. Mabel handed him a five. "Sorry, I only take ones." The toddler-like triangle said. After stalking over to the counter and exchanging her money Mabel handed the bills to Bill.
Just then her stomach rumbled. "What do you want? My treat." Bill asked. "Popsicles!" Mabel cheered. Bill went into a gas station, getting both of them orange dreamsicles. Mabel thanked him and began eating hers. She failed to get most of it in her mouth. Bill laughed and handed her napkins. For a split second their fingers touched. Their eyes locked onto each other's. Everything was still. Then Dipper rode up, Pacifica in pursuit. "Stay away from my sister!" Dipper yelled. "Cool it, Pine Tree. We were just having some Popsicles." Bill said. Dipper glared and threw a punch. Bill kicked him in the shin. It started out small, but it got serious extremely fast. Pacifica was cheering for Dipper, and Mabel was begging them to stop. Eventually she stepped in between them, getting hit with a punch intended for Dipper.
"Now look what you've done!" Dipper yelled angrily, holding onto his sobbing sister. "Leave us Cipher, and don't ever come back."