Pacifica's Dance (Repeat)

Just as Bill was getting excited Gideon walked in. "What are you doing here?" Bill asked, filled with disgust. "Why Bill! What a pleasure seeing you again!" Gideon exclaimed. Bill just continued to glare. "I told you, you're never getting Shooting Star. She's mine." Bill growled. "Funny, my peach cobbler doesn't seem to know this." Gideon said, smirking. Bill glowered. "Look, she just needs someone to jog her memory, okay?!" Bill exclaimed angrily. Gideon just laughed. "Believe what ya want Cipher. But she will be mine." Gideon said. Bill's suit turned red. "I swear, if you dare to touch her I will rip you apart limb from limb, but first I will rip your eyes out and force you to watch!" Bill exclaimed threateningly. Gideon took a step back. "No need to be rude! I was merely reminding you that we had a deal." Gideon said sweetly. "I will find away around your demands Gideon." Bill promised. Gideon laughed. "I'd like to see you try Cipher!" He exclaimed, unable to breathe due to how hard he was laughing. Sure it wasn't that funny, but people like him laugh for no reason all the time. "Just watch me, Short Stack." Bill said, walking away.

Just then Mabel walked in the room. Time seemed to stop. Everyone in the room stared at her, their eyes drawn to her beauty. Bill's jaw dropped. She was just as, if not more, beautiful than the night she had first worn that dress. She wobbled in her heels, but she still looked like a goddess. Suddenly, the force of gravity acted upon her, pulling her down. Before she could hit the floor, an even stronger force acted upon her: a force called Bill Cipher. He ran to her side and caught her. Her eyes were a beautiful, deep brown. Bill was so lost in her eyes he hadn't noticed that a song had started. "Oh, uh, sorry. May I have this dance?" Bill asked, bowing deeply. Mabel giggled. "Sure." She said, taking his hand. The song was beautiful, but Bill didn't care. In fact, it annoyed him a bit; he believed there should only be one stunningly gorgeous thing in the room at a time. "Bill?" Mabel said when the song stopped. Yes! Now she'll tell me she remembers everything and then everything will be perfect again! Bill thought. "I found this in my room." She said, pulling out the picture of them together. "I was wondering if it was photoshopped or something." Mabel explained.

Something inside of Bill shattered. She didn't remember. She just thought this was all some lie, some practical joke. How could he expect someone as sweet, beautiful, innocent, kind, and wonderful as her to love a horrible, terrible monster like himself? He was an abomination and she was an angel. His suit turned blue. It was the darkest, saddest blue known to mankind. This disturbed Mabel. What had she done to make him so upset? "Bill?" She asked, touching his shoulder. He looked at her, the excitement from his eyes gone. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I can't remember. And I'm sorry I made you sad. This is all so confusing and frustrating and just-" Mabel sat down and began to cry in frustration. "Shhh..." Bill said, hugging her. She hugged him back. This...I've missed this. Bill thought. They sat there hugging each other, Mabel's mascara running for what seemed like eternity. Then Bill stood and extended his hand. Mabel took it gratefully. "I'll be back; I need to go fix my makeup." Mabel said. Bill took her arm gently. "No you don't. You look..." Bill began. "Are you having trouble lying to me and saying I look beautiful with jacked up makeup?" Mabel asked. "No, I'm just trying to think of a word that describes this much beauty. I don't think there is one...wait...there is." Bill said. Mabel raised her eyebrows. "What is it?" She asked. "You."