Epilogue

"Apparently she's a girl." Dr. Smith stated. Pacifica squealed. She was planning a gender reveal party for Mabel. After Mabel and Bill were married a few months ago, Mabel became pregnant. She was now four months pregnant, her baby bump showing. Pacifica was married to Dipper earlier than her sister-in-law, so she was already six months. She was even bigger than someone at six months would look though, mostly because she was having triplets. Two boys and a girl. She was still working on names, along with helping Mabel pick out a few. Pacifica pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "Dipper? Could you order the cake? Yes, from the diner. You're sure you want to go out of town to get it? I'm sure Mabel would understand." Pacifica said. "Okay, fine, but try to get it quickly and DON'T EAT IT BEFORE TOMORROW. What do you mean I'd be more likely to eat it? I know I'm eating for four but...okay. Maybe." Pacifica admitted. "Alright. Love you too. Bye." She said, hanging up. She decided to hit the store after this so she could get more party supplies, in hopes that the party would be perfect.

Meanwhile, back at the Cipher household

"Billl!" Mabel exclaimed from her spot on the couch. Bill walked in and saw his wife sprawled on the couch. She was wearing a sweater she had knit herself with black sweatpants, her hair in an extremely sloppy ponytail. "What is it honey?" Bill asked. Pine Tree had taught him to be nicer than usual during her pregnancy and monthly cycle. "I'm starving!" She exclaimed. "What do you want?" Bill asked, taking her hand. "I want a corn dog shaped like a question mark and some funnel cake and cotton candy." Mabel said. Bill squeezed her hand. "I'll be back with that." He said. "Nooo! Then I'll be fatter than I already am." Mabel sniffled. Bill froze. Okay, be cool. Handle this well. He thought. "It's only the baby." Bill said. "So you do think I'm fat!" Mabel wailed. Bill mentally face-palmed. "No, no. Of course not! I'm just saying, if you were, it would only be the baby." Bill said. Mabel seemed satisfied with this. "Okay. If I'm not fat, then chop chop with the food!" Mabel exclaimed. Via hopped onto her lap. Mabel hugged her as both of their stomachs grumbled.

The next day almost all of Gravity Falls showed up at the party. Even Grunkle Stan, who had always hated Bill. Gideon of course didn't show up, as he had been dealt with by Bill a long time ago. People laughing, children playing, happiness everywhere. Mabel wore a nice dress today and Bill wore his trademark outfit. "That'll be us someday." Mabel said, pointing to Robbie and Tambry with their children. "Hopefully with less black." Bill joked. Mabel whacked him playfully. The entire backyard was blue and pink, minus the bit of fire that dotted the grass due to Soos. Melody pointed it out and he quickly extinguished it. "Alright, cake time!" Pacifica shouts. They all crowd around Bill and Mabel as they grabbed the knife. They cut into the cake and pulled out the knife, but nothing stuck to it. They made another incision. Still nothing. They finally removed the piece and see a pink center. "A girl!" Mabel squeaks excitedly. Everyone asks about names excitedly. "Well, we've been thinking for awhile now and we've decided what to name her." Mabel stated. They all looked at her expectantly. "We have decided to name our child Amelia Brianna Cipher."