Preparing for the dance

I still don't own Gravity Falls.

Chapter 2

"First I'm gonna teach you how to dance without a partner." Mabel said. Bill and Mabel were in the attic. "Oh, I know how to do that. I just don't know how to slow dance." Bill said. A look of suspicion crossed Mabel's face, but she agreed. "Okay, so you put your hands on my hips, and I put my hands around your neck... Yeah, like that! You're a natural! I thought you said you didn't know how to slow dance!" Mabel said. "I just kinda...did." Bill said. "Oh." Mabel said. They danced for a little while longer, and then Mabel fell over her own feet. "Are you okay?" Bill asked, helping her onto her feet. "Yeah." Mabel said. She checked her watch and she looked as if she had seen a ghost. "It's 5:00! The dance starts at 8:00! Go! Get ready!" Mabel screamed. She then ran to the nail shop, bumping into Pacifica. "Watch where you're going, Sparkle Face!" Pacifica exclaimed. "Hi, Pacifica." Mabel said with a sigh. "So who's your date? Your pig?" Pacifica snickered. "Actually, my date is a thirteen year old. He's new here. He lost one of his eyes in a fight when he was eleven. His eyes are electric blue, and his blond hair is so amazing, and... You'll just have to see him tonight." Mabel said. She knew she had to act like she loved Bill, which surprisingly wasn't hard. She then had her nails painted yellow to match her dress. She picked up her dress, put on her royal blue heels and her royal blue headband, curled her hair, and called to check on Bill.

Sorry it's short, I just got lazy. :P