Don't Get Too Attatched

"Kid, you okay?" Grunkle Stan asked. He, Dipper, Soos, and Wendy were all leaning over an unconscious Mabel. "Yeah...I'm fine." Mabel said groggily. "I swear, if I ever find that kid..." Stan said angrily. "It wasn't his fault! Owwwwwww!" Mabel said, holding her head. "Mabel, he hit you!" Dipper exclaimed. "It wasn't his fault!" Mabel repeated. "You started the fight! All we were doing was eating Popsicles together!" Mabel said, blushing a bit. This failed to go unnoticed by Wendy. "You blushed! Mabel, do you like this kid?" Wendy teased.

Dipper looked like he was about to blow a gasket. "Mabel, he's a bad guy!" Dipper exclaimed. "I don't even like him like that! Besides, you started the fight! He did nothing to you, nothing!" Mabel exclaimed. "He's a danger to you and this family!" Dipper exclaimed. "He's not all bad!" Mabel said. "HE IS BILL CIPHER! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS DESTRUCTION!" Dipper shouted. All was quiet for a moment. "Kid, you've been with Bill Cipher? Sorry, but your brother is right. He can't be trusted." Grunkle Stan said. "None of you understand! Just leave me alone!" Mabel sobbed, running upstairs.

"Shooting Star?" Bill called. Mabel froze. She had put on a bit of makeup this morning, and her tears had messed it up. Before she could fix it, Bill came in, morphing back into human form. "Shooting Star, you're a mess!" Bill said. "Thanks a lot Bill." Mabel said, sniffling. Bill looked at her bandaged head. "I did this to you?" Bill said, touching it gently. Mabel winced. "It'll heal. Want to help my glitterify it?" Mabel asked excitedly. "Yeah. I'll be right back, I'm gonna get you an ice pack." Bill said. "Bill wait-" Mabel said, attempting to tell him that the residents of this house despised him. "I owe you one!" Bill said, assuming she was going to tell him he didn't have to.

Bill walked down the stairs and opened the freezer. "Oh look, Stan actually paid to get an ice maker." Bill said, scooping some up. "Cold cold cold cold cold cold cold!" Bill said. He poured it into a blue ice-pack. He stared at it for awhile. "Much too drab for Shooting Star." Bill decided. He snapped and it became pink and sparkly. He picked it up and began to walk back upstairs.

"Hello Cipher." A voice said from behind him. Bill froze. "Stan Pines." Bill said, turning around. "Why the-" Stan began, glancing behind him and seeing Dipper, "-heck are you in my house?" Stan asked. He didn't give the demon time to respond. "Stay away from my family, Cipher." Stan said. The demon couldn't resist scaring the old man. "Oh, Shooting Star has already made a deal with me." Bill said nonchalantly. "WHAT?!" Stan exploded. "You didn't know? Well, she made a deal that if I was her date to the dance then I could invade her Dreamscape." Bill said.

"Out of my house. Now." Stan growled. Bill smiled. "Of course. Lemme just bring her this ice pack. And hey, teach Dipper over there about anger management. If he hadn't started the fight, Shooting Star wouldn't be hurt." Bill said. His tone became a bit angry and his suit became red. After a minute it went back to normal and he went upstairs.

"Shooting Star, here's your ice pack." Bill said. Taking it from Bill's hands Mabel smiled. "Finally! You were down there for awhile. I thought you forgot about me." Mabel said. "I could never forget about you Shooting Star." Bill said, suppressing the urge to kiss her forehead. Stupid! Bill thought. Don't get too attached; it only results in pain. Bill thought, remembering Amelia.

"Mabel...about our deal." Bill began. The best way to cancel out emotion is business. Bill thought. "What about it?" Mabel asked. "When are you willing to let me into your mind?" Bill asked. Mabel winced. "In a full month." She stated. Bill wasn't exactly happy waiting even longer, but at least he wasn't thinking about how long her eyelashes were or how beautiful she looked even with ruined makeup. Snap out of it Cipher! Bill thought angrily. "Alright. One month exactly." Bill said. "Okay. I'm really tired, so I'm going to go to sleep." Mabel said. Bill watched her sleep for awhile. It wasn't creepy though. He looked at her like she was the most precious gem in the world. He eventually fell asleep himself.