Prologue of the Epilogue

Mabel sat in the dressing room. Pacifica sat behind her, carefully braiding Mabel's hair. Candy, Grenda, Wendy, Tambry, Amelia, Pacifica, and Mabel had formed a braid train. "How do I look?" Mabel asked anxiously, turning around. Pacifica smiled at her sister-in-law. "You look amazing!" She exclaimed. Mabel was wearing a beautiful white wedding dress that was slightly poofy at the bottom and sparkly on the top. Pacifica wore a short royal purple dress, while Candy, Grenda, Amelia (who had been assigned the job of wedding planner and bridesmaid), Wendy, and Tambry wore long, sparkly, golden dresses. Mabel twirled her ring anxiously. She was squeezing the bottom of her purple bouquet so tightly it looked like she would snap the stems. "Mabel, it'll be fine. You look beautiful, the guys are doing great, and everything is going as planned." Amelia reassured Mabel. "Okay. You're right." Mabel said, taking a deep breath. "Of course I am!" Amelia exclaimed jokingly. They then moved on to makeup. While Mabel had matured, she never left the sparkly color lover behind. For eyeshadow they decided on a shimmering gold with hints of rose pink and ivory. Pacifica wore similar colors, but with more pink. The bridesmaids wore slightly more dull colors; pretty, but not so pretty they'd distract from the bride. Tambry's daughter, Lily Isabella Valentine, was the flower girl. She was wearing a foofy purple dress (shown in next chapter; couldn't fit here) and looked absolutely adorable. Tambry was also the photographer for the wedding. She was extremely excited because it was a destination wedding (location shown in next chapter). Mabel usually disapproved of money Bill made magically, but upon seeing how much it would cost to pay for her family and friends airfare, she agreed immediately. Hopefully her big day would go perfectly.

Back at the guys place, Bill Cipher was combing his hair. Over. And over. And over. "Bill, it's neat enough!" Dipper exclaimed. "Okay, okay." Bill said. He then tried to find something else wrong with his outfit. "Oh, my eyepatch isn't straight!" Bill said, straightening his eyepatch several times before Dipper slapped his hand. "I know you're nervous, but quit with fixing your appearance! You're magic; just snap your fingers!" Dipper exclaimed. Bill sighed. "Okay. You're right." Bill said, sighing. "But you can't!" Bill exclaimed, messing up...well, everything about Dipper. "Hey! That took forever!" He exclaimed angrily. Bill smirked. "That's why I did it." He said happily. "Now I have to fix it, which will take forever. Again." Dipper said. Stan's brother, Ford, walked in, holding a sparkly purple mushroom. "Glamor shroom. Enjoy." He said, tossing it to Dipper. He caught it and ate it. It fixed his appearance and made him look even better than he did originally. Bill attempted to mess up his hair again, but it merely went back to its fixed style. "It protects the wearer's appearance for twenty-four hours." Stanley explained as Bill pouted. "Obviously, you're nervous. No use trying to stall though; it will happen eventually." Stanley said with a shrug. Bill looked highly offended. "Excuse me? Bill Cipher does not get nervous. I just want things to go well, that's all." Bill said defensively. You'd think after being around so long he would've learned about reverse psychology, but he fell for it. "Wait. You hear that? That sounds like...like..." Dipper said before clucking several times. "A huge chicken!" Dipper said, laughing. Bill's tux and hankie slowly turned red. "I knew you were yellow, Cipher, but I didn't know you were yellow bellied!" They guffawed. Bill stormed out of the room.

When everyone was ready the ceremony started. Lily walked past, scattering lilac colored petals. After that Pacifica and Dipper walked down the aisle, going to their spots. After that came the bridesmaids and the groomsmen. Robbie played the wedding march on his electric guitar. Grunkle Stan walked Mabel down the aisle, as her parents had passed away when she turned fifteen. Bill stood at the end, his smile so big it looked like it would stretch off of his face. When they reached him, Stan whispered, "I swear, Cipher, if you ever hurt my niece I will personally hunt you down and make you feel pain so horrible it shouldn't even be possible." Mabel kissed her great uncle on the cheek so he would go to his seat. With a final glare at Bill, Stan sat down. "We have gathered you dudes and dudettes today for the marriage of this Dorito and this woman." Soos said. He became able to perform marriage ceremonies online, so he was the obvious choice. "So, before we start with the vows, do we have any objections? 'Cause, uh, if you do, speak now or forever hold your pizza. Er, peace." Soos asked. Other than Grunkle Stan, who was desperately trying to get up and scream as many people held him down and duct taped his mouth, the beach they stood on was silent. "I OBJECT!" A voice suddenly bellowed from the crowd. Everyone looked and recognized the man as Gideon. Many gasps were heard, as he was not invited to the wedding. "How did you escape the asylum?" Mabel asked nervously. "Anything to get to you." Gideon said. Mabel gripped Bill's hand tightly. "Get him out of here." Bill said coldly. The bearded man Mabel had met at the biker joint so many years ago nodded and removed him. "Now that that's over, we can get to the good stuff. So, triangle guy-" Soos began. "Call me Bill Cipher, please." Bill asked politely. "Bill Cipher, will you take Mabel Elizabeth Pines to be your wife?" Soos asked. "I do." Bill said. "And you, Hambone, will you take Bill Cipher to be your husband?" He asked. "I do." Mabel said, smiling hugely. "You dudes can now kiss each other!" Soos exclaimed. The crowd (minus Stan, of course) cheered happily for Mr. and Mrs. Cipher. Mabel threw the bouquet, and Lazy Susan caught it, grinning as Stan backed away.

Later, at the reception, Bill decided to make a toast to his wife. "Shooting Star, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me." Bill said, looking at Amelia to make sure he hadn't offended her, but she was smiling so much it was obvious she hadn't. "At first I thought this was some silly deal, that I could never care for you. I couldn't have been more wrong. You helped me experience emotions I haven't felt in a long time: happiness every time I saw your face, confusion whenever I found out you loved me, sadness when I lost you, anger toward Love God when you had forgotten me, and most importantly, love. I'm warning you; now that I've got you I'm never letting you go." Bill said. Tears shone in Mabel's eyes. "Bill..." She said happily. "At first, you were just my ticket to popularity. The first time I thought I could have a slight crush on you was when we first danced in the attic. The way you looked at me made me feel like a somebody. Like I didn't need to be popular as long you were with me. I was sure I was in love with you when we went on our first date. By then it was physically painful to be away from you, to not see you. I've never been so happy to make a deal in my life."

Fiancés, spouses, girlfriends and boyfriends all hugged one another, their mushiness getting to them as well. "Are we gonna talk or party?" Robbie yelled from the crowd. A cheer went up, which was a sign for he and Soos to start the music. First came the father-daughter-er, great uncle-great niece dance. After that came the mother-son, but Bill's mother hadn't come. Then came tons of dances between couples. The first song that played was 'Broken Together'. It fit them perfectly. Suddenly the world around them became the attic. They were both young again, not knowing what was to come. The heartbreak, the anguish, nor the healing and the happiness. The next song came on: "Mrs. Cipher, may I have this dance?" Bill asked, bowing deeply. Mabel laughed and took his hand. The next trip down memory lane was to Pacifica's second dance. She remembered wondering if the picture was photoshopped. She remembered Bill's jaw dropping when she entered the room. She remembered their shared hug after making Bill upset. But Bill kissing her quickly brought her back to the present. She stared into his electric blue eye, wondering how she could've ended up with someone so perfect and wonderful and amazing. Little did she know Bill was having the same thoughts. They kissed again, the thought of their other half being with them forever so mind-boggling they needed proof. Gideon Gleeful watched from the shadows, jealous of Bill. "I will make you mine Mabel Pines. We will have out happily ever after." Gideon growled.