Choice

Bill stared at both of his loves. "Amelia, why?" Bill whispered. "Oh please, like I had a reason to stay. I only came here for you." Amelia said tearfully. Mermando stared at Mabel. "Hello my love." He said, a sad smile resting upon his face. Mabel gasped. "Mermando!" She exclaimed. Bill felt a twinge of jealousy. He was pretty sure Mabel's reaction to him would be, "Oh. You're here." Just then Dipper and Stan showed up. Dipper screamed. "What happened?!" Dipper exclaimed. Stan looked in horror. "Well, um...Shooting Star sorta died, and I can bring either her or Amelia back to life." Bill said nervously. They stared at him. "CHOOSE MY NIECE YOU IDIOT!" Stan yelled angrily. "I must agree with Stan. Choose Mabel!" Mermando said. They all continued to pressure him until Mabel screamed. "STOP IT!" Mabel yelled. "Take Amelia! Bill, these past few weeks have been the most amazing days of my life. But maybe it was just my time. I died naturally and Amelia didn't. She has so much life left to live, and I don't. Pick her Bill. You'll be happier." Mabel said.

Everyone stared at her in shock. "Mabel..." Dipper said, his eyes shining with tears. "It's for the best." Mabel said, smiling half-heartedly. "Wait." Amelia blurted. "Mabel, you have so much to live for. Your friends, your family, and Bill. I...I don't have anyone." Amelia said. Mabel hugged her. "Thank you, Amelia. This means..." Mabel said, beginning to tear up. "This means the world to me." She finished. "So you're bringing back Mabel?" Love God said. Bill nodded. Love God snapped his fingers and Mabel was back in her body. Bill held her. "I'm never letting go." Bill murmured into her hair. Love God chuckled. Slowly Mabel's eyes opened. "What happened?" Mabel asked groggily. "Well..." Bill began. Suddenly she jumped out of his arms. "YOU'RE THE ISOSCELES MONSTER!" Mabel screamed.

Bill stared. "What?" He muttered. "Did I mention that I planned on taking away her memory?" Love God said, feigning surprise. Bill's suit turned red. "NO!" He yelled. "Guys, why is Bill here?" Mabel asked shakily. Dipper and Stan looked at each other. They had never approved of their relationship. This was their chance. "He was just leaving." Dipper promised. "Pine Tree, you wouldn't..." Bill said. Dipper raised his eyebrow. "Please." Bill whispered. Dipper ignored this as he and Stan walked off with Mabel. Amelia and Love God disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving Bill alone in his blue suit.

"Ahem. I believe we had a deal, and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND MY SUGAR CUBE." Gideon said, appearing out of the bushes which totally wasn't creepy at all. "No." Bill said, still wearing blue. "No?" Gideon questioned. The word was foreign in his mouth. "No." Bill stated, his suit turning purple. Gideon blinked. The child had never heard this word. "What do you mean, no?" Gideon questioned. "I mean no as in you can't have Shooting Star!" Bill exclaimed. "She isn't just some prize to be won. She's smart, she's beautiful, she's bubbly, she's funny, she's adorable, she's cheerful, and she's perfect and YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!" Bill shouted. "It doesn't matter. She will be mine. Demons can't break deals." Gideon smirked. Bill cursed. "You know about that rule?" Bill asked. "Yep! And I made mine specific, so NO LOOPHOLES!" Gideon said gleefully. (Sorry, had to.) Bill just glared. "She doesn't even know me. How am I supposed to make her fall in love with you?" Bill demanded. Gideon shrugged. "Not my problem. But I suggest you think of something real quick; I hate to keep my peach waitin'." Gideon said. "Fine. Give me one month." Bill said. "Deal." Gideon said.