Leaving

Mabel ran to the lake in tears. She didn't care that it was stormy out. In fact, that was just perfect. She began to sing a song that has been passed down for generations. She had always hated it and swore she wouldn't ever sing it to her children. Now she wouldn't have to.
"Ocean, take me a, take me away.
Ocean, can't you see, can't you see I'm not okay." Mabel sang. The wind whipped her hair furiously.
"Wind storm, sweep me off, sweep me off my feet.
Wind storm, can't you see, can't you see I've been beat?" Mabel sang. Too late she realized how unreasonable it was. Her family, her friends...they needed her! The storm had already carried the girl into a deep part of the lake. Her lungs screamed for air. A rock knocked her unconscious and she floated down.

Mermando looked at Mabel, horror-stricken. He still loved her, but he had a manatee wife. He brought her up to shore. Bill Cipher stood there. "SHOOTING STAR!" Bill exclaimed. He brought the unconscious girl into his arms. Mermando glared at Bill. "Of course the demon wouldn't care about the fate of an angel!" Mermando exclaimed angrily. "I DIDN'T KNOW SHE CAME HERE!" Bill exclaimed. Mermando glared. "I can't be there for her anymore, so you have to." Mermando said angrily. "I didn't even know she came here, or why!" Bill exclaimed. Mermando stared. "You cannot really be that stupid." Mermando said. "What?" Bill said defensively. "Mabel...she loves you." Mermando whispered. Tears were obvious in his eyes. "What's wrong with that?" Bill asked, noticing how upset he was. "I always hoped that my brother would marry my manatee wife if I faked my death." Mermando said sadly. Bill looked at him pitifully.

"Wait, she likes me?" Bill asked. "Loves you." Mermando corrected. Bill was shocked. "I can't believe this." Bill said. "Really? She mumbles your name in her sleep." Mermando said. "I can't." Bill said. "Can't what?" Mermando asked. "Be with her. All I bring is heartache and destruction. I won't put her through that." Bill said firmly. "I swore not to get attached to her, because I knew I wouldn't want to let her go." Bill said guiltily. "No! You will be with her! You can't leave her! You cannot be such an idiot! You shall hold onto her and never let go. I would do so if I could, but I cannot, so you must for me." Mermando said sadly. Bill nodded. "I will." Bill said firmly.

Suddenly Mabel's heart stopped. Bill's eyes widened in terror. "NO!" He exclaimed. "Not again...please no." Bill said. Laughter echoed throughout the forest. Love God appeared. Bill's suit turned red. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Bill screamed angrily. "Relax bro. I just killed her, no biggie." Love God said nonchalantly. Bill was about to kill him, but Mermando was holding him back. "GIVE HER BACK!" Bill exclaimed. "Would you rather have her or Amelia?" Love God said. Bill blinked. "What?" He whispered. "Well, once Amelia figured out you didn't love her she begged me to send her back to Heaven." Love God said. "I do love her!" Bill exclaimed. "So you don't love Mabel." Love God said. Bill shook his head frantically. "Choose." Love God said. "What?" Bill asked incredulously. "You heard me. Bring one back to life." Love God said. Bill stood, frozen. He didn't know what to do.