Chapter One

A small white Eevee pushed her way through her brothers and sisters, finding it difficult due to her size and how crowded the house was.

It's been years since the young white fluff ball had fled the scene with her mother and her newfound Flareon mate.

Things were going fine.

Or that's what she convinced herself anyways.

In reality she was sheltered from the outside world, scarred by what happened with the human and the Luxio to where she convinced herself everything was all sunshine in rainbows.

In reality as nice as her family was it was falling apart.

Her parents were the only normal thing about her family as well as her Umbreon sister.

Her mother had pushed away her past, and instead embraced the future.

Any mention of the past was dismissed almost immediately.

She wasn't allowed to mention her brother Eevee. He was probably still alive, but her mom wouldn't let her speak of such things.

Today, it was a normal day. Or as normal as it could be.

Her sister, Neri, was away somewhere.

She has been friendly with an Espeon male and has been hanging out with him way more often within the last four or five years, and Fae honestly didn't think much of it. They were the best of friends, and Fae couldn't be happier for her younger sister.

Her younger sister was around sixteen-eighteen years old. At least at the time. Now, she was around twenty one-twenty three years old.

Time flew when you had fun.

She forced herself to always look on the bright side of things. It always kept her innocent.

The doctor says she has psychosis. Or some form of it anyways.

Fae didn't believe that ridiculous stuff.

She respected doctors, but if she were to disagree with anything it was the fact that she had psychosis. She was completely normal.

She remembered the first day after moving in with Ezekiel. It was a horrible day.

She shuddered, but then shoved it at the back of her mine. She didn't want to remember the bad times.

She remember having severe anxiety attacks, thinking the Luxio and his human were there coming to finish them off.

It was only her imagination.

After that, she pushed everything negative out of her mind. She didn't want to remember the one that killed her siblings.

Heck, she didn't want to think of anything bad. So she repelled it.

"What's for breakfast?!" The horde of Eevees, and other Eeveelutions wondered loudly.

The sound of the voices chorused and ricocheted around the humble abode.

Many Eevee, ranging from the colors of brown, silver, and even a lone gold one surrounded their parents.

"Hey, hey, hey! Stand back. Everyone's getting their meal." Ezekiel rumbled with a chuckle, though it was clearly a facade through his tired Flareon eyes.