'Heros'

TW: Wilbur being dead, sensory overloads, slight panic attack (?), referring to yourself in first and third person, slight derealization (I don't know how to spell it.)

To clear up any confusion that may occur, this is in Wilbur's POV, he just forgets who he is and uses third person sometimes.

-Headcannons

"Sometimes, the people who saved you from hell can become your hero. You remember sitting on the bench, listening to the silence, flinching at the sound of an oncoming train.
It's the same one Tommy left you in. You recognise it by the way the wheels sound on the tracks. You think back to that day. The train stops and he gets on.
You run to him but the train starts moving. You look at him. Another pair of eyes join him. Yours. You think. They look like yours. They're almost like kaleidoscopes. But emotions instead of colours. Either way, you pray they take care of him for you.
Even though you don't remember his face. It's just a blur. A mess. Like a child's drawing. Two eyes and a mouth. Almost abstract. Everyone you think of has the same face; or none at all.

Oh right. The train stops in front of you. The lights change.
A bright green.
Everything changes. Fresh pink blood stains the walls, fading into purple as it dries. Green and blue lights flicker vigorously and I'm  thrown backwards by the force.
I'm? Is it even me at this point? I'm not sure. Anyway. Red smoke starts to choke the whole room. Choke you. You don't feel like you're being choked, but you can clearly feel the thick curls of smoke falling down your throat like waterfalls.

Red's a beautiful colour isn't it? Lust, passion, power, control, anger. So many emotions in three simple letters.

The doors creaked open, and someone starts to walk out. I didn't have time to react, so I was still on the floor, I saw a shiny grin from afar like he was happy. But you knew that grin. It wasn't real. Artificial fake.
Rip-off candy fake.
Dream put his hand out for me and I took it. I sat down on the train in front of him. As I left, I saw those kaleidoscope eyes staring at me, the same way I had looked at them before.

Then I woke up.

Everything was different.
The sun was painfully bright, and every sound was like an explosion, and you'd know what they sound like, wouldn't you Wilbur? Of course I would.

Tommy saw me.
He yelled.
You flinch and vividly remember him lowering his voice to an aggressive hiss. Almost as if he knew what it was like.
Which he did. You remember taking to him.
There's Tubbo, and someone else. You don't focus on them. Instead you focus on the sights around you.
At what you made.

It's horrible. Thick caverns miles deep now covered in glass. You want to leave. You try to walk but trip slightly. They all follow and Tommy slightly reached out his arms as you

You stand on a rock that reminds you of when you and Tommy were younger, and you'd claim random objects. 'Tommy's rock' was a favourite.

By the old tree, just on the other side of it as you're climbing up the hill, there's a rock. A triangle pointing out.

Standing on the rock, you feel happy. The cold breeze seems almost heavenly against my face. I'd forgotten what it was like. Despite the distinct smell of smoke and fire, a soft flowery smell came from somewhere. Wherever it was, you prayed it didn't leave.

A sheep runs up to and hugs you. You're confused. Tommy gets mad about something, like usual. I don't remember what and quite frankly, don't care. I was too focused on the sun. It was beautiful. Hard to believe its basically a bug flaming ball of fire light years away.
Something caught your attention. Dream revived you. Suddenly something changed in you. Admiration makes its way to you and you desperately try to think of what you can do.
Hug him? No of course I can't. He's- he's in prison.

And now I'm here."

Wilbur sat alone on the rock, the sun setting. He looked at everyone below him, having fun. He smiled.
At least they were happy.