Remembering

TW: Memory problems, Wilbur being dead.
So I was watching maybe I could eat blades of grass and got a new headcanon.

Since Wilbur was, y'know, dead, he had alot of time to think about what he did. Or well, remember what he did.

Since Big bang 2.0, Wilbur hadn't been able to remember much. He only remembered events, not people.

He couldn't place names to faces, or faces to names. He felt as if he was going insane. He couldn't remember anyone's name. Not even those close to him. He remember how he made them feel, but not their faces or names.

Needless to say, it was annoying.

All he could do was sit and try desperately to remember, but the more he thought, the more he forgot.

He couldn't even remember his family. He didn't want to forget. He felt drained of all energy.

Suddenly he remembered something.

Just after he was killed, everything went white.
The searing pain in his stomach and the high-pitched ringing in his ears was all his brain could focus on. However, his life didn't flash before his eyes. Instead, the white faded to reveal a train track.

He slowly sat up clutching his stomach. Walking toward the track a train suddenly slowed down, stopped and opened its doors.
He tried to run towards it, but someone else got there before he was even close.
They slowly got up from a bench he didn't even realise existed, and made it's way to the train. It puts it's hand on the side and their leg on the step before pausing and turning back.

Wilbur stopped when he realised who it was.
Him.
He thinks.

It's right eye was blue, and a white flower covered the left one, blue liquid dripping down it.
The figure smiled and got on the train, which closed its doors and slowly started to speed away.

Wilbur came out of his flashback. It had been years since he had remembered something. He wasn't aware how long. It could have even been seconds for all he knew.

He hugged his legs on the bench. He suddenly gets a weird feeling in his stomach.
He doesn't feel ill, he just feels off.

A train stops in front of him. He takes Dream's hand and gets on, turning around to see the figure, sat on the bench and glaring at him.

Suddenly his head spins and his ears ring. The colours faded and changed around him, becoming too loud for him.

A familiar white light covers his vision, and then he's awake.

He jerks so he's sat up, opening his eyes.

He knows what he sees.

He sees the remains of L'Manberg.

He sees Tommy, Tubbo and someone else next to him.

He sees colours.
He sees light.
He sees the sun.