Stickers.

TW: Crying, and Ranboo being allergic to water and in p a i n.

-Everything in his this chapter between Ranboo & Tubbo is strictly platonic (kiss on the cheek, hand holding etc.)

Ranboo's face was covered in tears. It hurt him. It felt as if his whole body was on fire despite the tears only being on his face.

Suddenly he felt someone sit by him, followed by arms hugging his back.
He opened his eyes and saw Michael sat cross-legged on the floor in front of him, and Tubbo's hair resting in the crook of his neck. His head moved up and gently kissed Ranboo's cheek, almost as if to kiss his tears away.

Michael suddenly put something on Ranboo's face directly where his tears were. He looked down at Michael's hands, and saw a packet of stickers. He looked at his face and saw his son smiling back at him.

'Mickey wanted you to feel better and thought it might help.' Tubbo said, making sure the sticker was on properly.
Ranboo smiled at this. And held gently took Tubbo's hand.
Ranboo had been to focused to realise Michael was still putting stickers on his face. He laughed softly and pulled Michael onto his lap, who closed his eyes and hugged his dad.
Tubbo placed a sticker right by his jawline and giggled.

Ranboo looked at his family and smiled.