Smoking

TW: Smoking, asthma, coughing.

Tommy and Wilbur walked around Pogtopia, the distant sound of everyone else echoing through the walls. Soft dripping of water following them as they walked.

Wilbur and Tommy had different walks. Wilbur was more flow-y and graceful, especially with the coat. He stood up straight as he walked, always looking like he owned the place, his eyes facing forward.

Tommy slouched over, slight limp from The Battle Of L'Manberg, hands in his pockets with his eyes looking on the ground in front of him.

Wilbur walked ahead. His heels making his steps unreasonably louder than they need to be, Tommy following behind.
Tommy never usually minds following Wilbur, except for when he smokes.
Tommy doesn't like Wilbur smoking; not just because he doesn't like the smoke, but because it could hurt Wilbur aswell as himself. Wilbur has asthma. Sure it's not bad, but smoking causes an insane amount of danger for him.

Wilbur let out a breath, causing smoke to drift back in Tommy's face.

Thick curls of smoke captured Tommy's throat, tears threatening to fall from the corners of his eyes. His head began to spin and his throat burned.
His eyes widened and he put his head in his elbow, coughing.

He stopped walking and bent his legs, still coughing into his arm.

Wilbur paused and turned his head, his body still facing forward, the bridge of his nose and his eyes peeking out from over his up-turned collar.

He faced forward again and sighed, relaxing his shoulders. Tommy had calmed down by this point.
His looked at his cigeratte and put it out.
Staying silent, he threw it on the floor.

He continued walking but Tommy stayed still, staying still and staring at Wilbur.
Wilbur eventually stopped again, and turned his body around.
"Are you coming?" he said, raising an eyebrow.
Tommy smiled and skipped over to him.
They continued walking around Pogtopia in a comfortable silence.