Flowers

No TWs
Slightly based off Helium by Glass Animals.
Young Tommy and Wilbur.

It was mid-May. The sky was soft-blue, and clouds were littered across it. They sat on a hill by a tree, close to a cliff-edge.
Techno was busy that day, so Philza decided to take Wilbur and Tommy out until he got back.

Philza sat watching the boys.
Wilbur was currently chasing Tommy because he stole his beanie.
Wilbur picked a stick off the ground and started to try and stab Tommy with it. Philza was still sat, watching intently to make sure no harm actually came to the children.

A few minutes later and it had calmed down. The kids had found a spot near an oddly-shaped tree. What made this tree so oddly-shaped, is that there was a root which came out of the ground, and could easily be leant up against without having to worry about falling back.

Wilbur suddenly came up to Philza and took his guitar and a drink for Tommy; after all, he didn't want Tommy to pass out considering they hadn't had much to drink today.
He took the things and ran off towards Tommy again.

About 30 minutes later and Tommy had made flower crowns for him and Wilbur.
Wilbur sat cross-legged against the tree practicing the guitar, Tommy next to him leaning against the root making another flower crown, occasionally taking sips of his coke.

All of a sudden, he came up to Phil and sat on his lap, placing the flower crown on his head.

The sun began go dim, causing the sun to reflect through some leaves, creating a kaleidoscope pattern around the kids.
At this time, Tommy was half-asleep on Wilbur's shoulder, but still listening intently as Wilbur played a quiet song on the guitar.

Tommy and Wilbur continued going to this place for years, even after Wilbur had Fundy.
Then they put a bench by the tree. It became their little thing. They even named it.

Now if you go up the hill by a tree by the cliff-edge, you'll see a bench and a single sign which reads, 'L'mantree.'