Jubilee Line

TW: Suicide (I mean it's based off the song Jubilee line.), Wilbur being traumatised, crying, blood, injury etc, panic attack. Obviously angst.

The drawing is mine, but was inspired by someone (if you know the artist please tell me)

11:30am. That's when it happened.
People were waiting for the train to get here. Nothing too bad. Wilbur was just sat on the bench playing his guitar, gathering a little crowd.

Purely innocent.

11:25am

Some people were on their phones, calling, texting, playing, reading, listening to music, pretending to be on their phones to not look awkward, yknow, the usual.

Purely innocent.

11:26am

Wilbur looked to the corner. A young woman in her late teens-early twenties was sat. Her long brown hair was covering her face, and she appeared to be writing something while mumbling. She was rocking back and forth with the legs folded up.

Less innocent.

11:27

No one noticed her.

Less innocent.

11:28

She stood up. Her face was covered in tears, her bright blue eyes were facing towards the floor. Her light blue jumper had pink sleeves, and was tucked into a black skirt. She wore round glasses. (It's not genderbent George-)
She placed the note down.

Worrying.

11:29

The train was audible. She walked towards the edge. No one thought much of it considering many people did. It wasn't until she went past the yellow line and cross the barrier that people started to try and pull her back.

Very worrying.

11:30

Everything that happened next was quick. A perfect harmony of chaos and confusion.

Wilbur looked over at her, back at the guitar, back at her, then the guitar in less than second. He realised what was about to happenamd played louder to try and block out her screams.
The train came, a horrible noise that Wilbur will never forget. She leant forward. Wilbur was still playing, and most people went to the back of the room away from the sight.
Blood stained the walls. The lights flickered as the train put on its brakes quickly. Seem familiar? Wilbur would never forget that; even in death.
Parents covered their children's eyes and ears, some sick fuck took a picture.
The music gradually got louder and louder as Wilbur's breathing got heavier and heavier. His head went cloudy and his throat closed up.

The train came to a stop, and so did the troubled cries of people around him. The woman's body laid at the bottom of the train tracks. No one dared to look at it, the things they did see was enough.
What they did see?

A young woman's hand coming over the edge, covered in blood. Her ring finger had a single engagement ring which somehow wasn't broken in the 'accident' as they called it.

Wilbur was still playing loud. Most people went close to him, he guessed it was to drown the noise of her out (even though her and her screams were long gone) and even though the tune he was playing was calm and peaceful, it got more urgent with every movement of his finger, every breathe he took, everytime he blinked.

This wasn't the last time this had happened.
I mean, people try to stop it from happening by placing barriers on the tubeline. But it never works. It will always fail. It hurts Wilbur to see people so sad they can't bare to breathe any longer.
He hated to see people leave. It really was a fate worse than dying.

---------------------------------------------------------
Okay but seriously now, if anyone has these thoughts, please please tell someone. If you can't, my messages are always open. I'm not the best at giving advice, but I will try. Please don't do it. Please.