Tommy Knows Wilbur Better Than Techno

Not really any warnings just swearing I guess

"Fuck you! I know Wilbur better than you!" Tommy yelled.

"Oh yeah? Prove it." Replies his pink-haired brother.

Tommy paused for a split-second. He wasn't expecting the challenge. But he so wanted to see Techno's face contort when Tommy proved him wrong.

At this exact moment, Wilbur walked in the room, confused why Tommy and Techno were basically in each others faces.
He raises an eyebrow and grins slightly, leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed and his right leg crossed over his left one.

"Okay well I know that he sneaks down every morning at 3am to eat cereal!" Tommy yells, pointing at Wilbur as if to specify who he was on about.
Wilbur just looked at him. "Tommy..you do it with me-"
"Be quiet Wil this isn't about you." Tommy said, still facing Techno but making hand gestures at Wilbur.
"Wha-"
"Hush."
"I-"
"For once I agree with the least favourite child. Wilbur, be quiet." Techno cuts in.

"Yeah- hey I'm not the least favourite you prick!"
"Yeah yeah, continue proving you know Wilbur better than I do."

"Okay," Tommy said, "I also know that Wilbur eats the cereal on top of the fridge like a fucking cat, so if dad comes down, Wilbur can easily hide!"

"I- the fridge?" Techno asks, looking at Wilbur.
"Yes the fridge now be quiet. Tommy sits on the windowsill like a raccoon, with no means of escaping." Wilbur said, moving away from the doorframe, only to be given a death glare by both of his brothers for speaking. Wilbur rolls his eyes and makes himself a coffee with the kettle that's just been boiled.

"Continue." Techno says, slowly turning his gaze back to Tommy.

Wilbur takes a sip of coffee.

"I also know that if I were to jump onto Wilbur's back right now, he would most likely kill me." Tommy said, preparing to jump onto Wilbur's back to prove his theory.

Wilbur nods before widening his eyes and spitting out said coffee, "Tommy don't you fucking dare I have boiling hot liquid and will by any means be not afraid to use it on over-grown gremlins."

Tommy relaxes and turns back to look at his pink-haired brother with a smug face.

"That doesn't prove anything. Wilbur could have said that just to humiliate me."

However, Tommy, not threatened at all, looks back and Wilbur, who is paying no attention to the child, but instead staring at Techno with a look of pure confusion on his face.

Tommy and Wilbur both open their mouth at the same time.
"Wow dear brother of mine. And I thought I had trust issues."

Wilbur says, Tommy lip-syncing his words perfectly.

Techno and Wilbur both look at Tommy.
"Wha-"

"See. I told you I knew him better than you."

Techno sighs and gives Tommy £20.

Tommy takes it, hums and skips away.