Chapter 37: Too Much

‼️LONG ASS CHAPTER ‼️

Letting his phone fall from his hand and onto the floor, all Jeremy could do was sit there with his hand still up, his mouth open, and his eyes wide, staring into nothing.

     "What the fuck just happened?" He managed to get out, as he blinked a few times, trying to process this newly obtained data.

         Thinking it over in his head, all he could see was that facetime screen, that strange man, his face, that smile, and his confidence, especially his confidence.

       The guy acted like...like he knew Jeremy, even though he referred to him as the "Jey Dude". Well shit, of course he did know him, considering Jeremy's career and the fact that he was famous, but that was Jay Wright not Jeremy Gerald Wright.

      However, that wasn't really the straw that broke the camel's back.

    What was moreso the annoying problem at hand was the fact that man answered Trevor's phone and how he answered it.

      Trevor had random men answering his phone now? Man's was shirtless, ripped, attractive, just making his chest jump, plus he had a deep voice and an accent.

'He's asleep in the bed ret now'

      That haunted him. How the hell could he compete with that?

    He didn't even have to know which bed Trevor was in. It didn't even take a rocket scientist to know that he was in ole dude's bed.

       At the same time, ole dude probably didn't even swing that way, but then again, who the hell could resist a sexy ass man like Trevor?

     Not only was his physical appearance a masterpiece, but his mindset, intelligence, and vocabulary was like a trending caption, so who could resist that?"

     Jeremy sure couldn't...well before.

    But now...he wasn't so sure.

   Blowing air from his mouth,  shaking his head, and sitting back against the couch, Jeremy's legs started bouncing uncontrollably.

      All the while, he started to get these visions...these disturbing visions of Trevor and that Nathaniel guy. 

        It starts off with Trevor cutting the guys hair. They're laughing and talking. The Nathaniel guy was looking up at Trevor, smiling, licking his lips, sneaking a feel on Trevor's body from under the cape that protected his body from his own hair, and letting his eyes follow Trevor's every move while Trevor was smiling back down at him, biting down on his bottom lip, and winking. They were just flirting with each other.

    Sniffling, Jeremy starts sitting back up on the couch with his elbows bent on his thighs, and his fingers intertwined underneath his chin, as if he was praying.

      He was still staring into nothing while the visions continued hitting him at one.

         After Trevor cleans him up and takes the cape back off the guy, he lets him up and tells him to go check in the mirror. The Nathaniel guy comes back moments later happy, flaunting how fresh his cut is, thanking Trevor, and even hugging him before that hugging turns into kissing, touching, and rubbing. Eventually they pull apart and he starts inviting
Trevor to join him in his shower.

        Trevor accepts it and follows the guy to his bathroom.

     All of a sudden, there are clothes scattered all over the bathroom floor. The shower could be heard running.