Chapter 4: Happy

While Jeremy was still walking around and talking on the phone with Katina, Trevor decided to get up from the porch. He winced as chills appeared on his body from the cold water on the crotch of his pants, plus it was like the wind started to blow.

       "At least, it went down," he said, as he chuckled. "I need a good ass shower, now."

       Then, he turned his attention over to Jeremy.

       "Aye Jay?" He called, as he got Jeremy's attention.
         "Hold on a minute, Tina," Jeremy said, as he looked up from his phone. "What's up, T?"
           "I'm going to take a shower!" Trevor said, as he put his backpack straps on one his shoulders.
            "Okay!" Jeremy said. "Don't get all the hot water, either!"
             "I will!" Trevor said, as he laughed and headed inside.

         Jeremy laughed, also.

        'Sexy motherfucka,' he thought, as he licked his lips into a smirk and shook his head.

        Then, he remembered that he still had Katina on FaceTime.

      "Oh shit, sorry about that," he started. "That was Trevor's crazy ass. I told him that y'all were coming, and the nigga was like fuck that! He came early."

        Jeremy made them laugh.

         "Well, you 2 sure are excited," she said.
          "No doubt, baby!" He said. "Its gonna be on! We just waiting on y'all so we can be a ecstatic."
             "I hear that!" Katina said, as they laughed. "I was just telling Dee-Dee that the days wanna go by slow when we're planning on having fun."
        "Very true," He said, as he was laughing.

🚿😌😔😳🚿😌😔😳🚿😌😔😳🚿😌

         Trevor had just made it to Jeremy's guest bathroom. Stripping down from his wet and sweaty clothes, he put those in the guests hamper. Then, he went over to turn on the shower.

🚿😌😔😳🚿😌😔😳🚿😌😔😳🚿😌

      Standing under the shower as he was scrubbing the dirt from his body, he was thinking back to his and Jeremy's previous conversation.

"You really want me to answer this question?" Jeremy asked with a smile still on his face.

"I asked, didn't I?" Trevor asked with a smile and a shrug.

"Uhh..." Jeremy started.

"Stop making it harder than it has to be, nigga," Trevor said, as Jeremy looked at him like a lost deer. "Pause,"

"Big pause," Jeremy said, as he cackled.

Trevor cackled, also.

"Woo!" He said. "A simple yes or no would do it," he said. "It's not like it's real or gonna happen for real. It's just a thought."

"Okay, you're right," Jeremy said, as he nodded his head in agreement.

"Aren't we comfortable with one another?" Trevor asked. "Don't you trust me?"
"Yes," Jeremy said, honestly. "You trust me?"
"Of course, I just basically told you my gay ass survivor thoughts," Trevor said, as he laughed.