Chapter 25: Taking All You Can Give

Laying Trevor down on his bed, remaining in between his thighs, and topping Trevor's muscular Peanut Butter toned body with his own muscular chocolate body, Jeremy leaned down and reconnected his juicy, plump lips with Trevor's juicy, plump lips.

Both men had their eyes closed, as they were moaning in the kiss and roaming each other's bodies. Jeremy allowed one of his hands to go down, grab, and squeeze Trevor's cheek and thigh, while making Trevor moan in the kiss.

They kissed one last time before Jeremy broke it and started kissing along Trevor's jawline. The kisses continued down until they reached Trevor's neck in which Jeremy wasted no time attacking.

With his hot breath gusting, his warm, wet mouth massaging, and hid soft tongue tasting on Trevor's neck and Adam's apple, Trevor could feel more than his temperature rise. He reached up, cuffed Jeremy's face, and moaned in his (Jeremy's) ear before he started licking and sucking on his earlobe. Jeremy pulled away from Trevor's neck for brief moment to let out a low husky moan of pleasure.

If it was one thing that would set Jeremy off into a venereal state and excitement, it was definitely his earlobe when being touched in a sexual or pleasurable kinda way.

"Mhmm..." he said, as he he squeezed Trevor's thigh again before he went back down to Trevor's neck.

Staying on Trevor's neck for a few more minutes, Jeremy kept his tongue gliding and dancing over that beautiful, peanut butter toned, salty flesh. He even let his teeth nibble on it, as well.

Grasping at the crotch of his even tighter fitting briefs, Trevor could feel his own erect dick poke through the fabric of it from being extremely aroused. Moving his hand, Trevor brought his hand up to the waistband of his briefs. Then, he slid his hand underneath it until he could feel his hardened, erected dick.

Pulling away from Trevor's neck with a loud kissing sound and not caring about leaving hickies, Jeremy continued on with his kisses down to Trevor's chest. Bringing his hands up to play with Trevor's beautiful, already hardened chocolate chip looking nipples, making Trevor moan loudly, massaging them with his fingers, and twisting them, Jeremy made them into hardened statues.

"Oooo Jay..." Trevor moaned from the delight touch on his sensitive nipples.

Moving his fingers away, Jeremy decided to finish the job with his mouth and tongue, which drove Trevor even more crazy.

Licking on and around Trevor's sensitive nipples, Jeremy made sure to look up at Trevor like an alpha wolf in a mating call before he closed his mouth around Trevor's nipple.

"Mmm fuck yeah!" Trevor moaned, as he bit down on his bottom lip.

He stared back down at Jeremy with his mouth open and his eyebrows and furrowing in lust.

Biting down on his bottom lip, Trevor started moaning out Jeremy's name while his body squirmed with anticipation.

Proceeding to go further down, Jeremy kissed, licked, and sucked a trail from each of Trevor's toned abs, his waistline, to his naval. The further Jeremy went down, the more Trevor's chest rise and fell, as his breathing was intense.

The ongoing sensational oral pleasure made Trevor's abdomen roll and back arch upwards. It sent strong signaling sexual radioactive waves throughout Trevor's entire body, as he released more moans. He could feel the lower part of his stomach go in and out like an eye twitch, as it was like and, he was amazed that Jeremy automatically knew where to find his sweet spots. Jeremy kept going until he was licking and nibbling on Trevor's v-line.

"Mmm fuck..." Trevor moaned, as he bit down on his bottom lip and stared down at Jeremy.

Next thing Trevor knew, he could feel the waistband of his briefs be pulled down, as Jeremy was pulling off Trevor's briefs. Arching his lower body up and giving Jeremy that help he needed to get Trevor's underwear off of his body completely. Tossing those aside, Jeremy kept his eyes on Trevor's fully erected dick, as he quickly went back down to it.