Chapter 9: Always

Jeremy was still doing his morning run, as he was so deep in his zone that he hadn't notice that the sun was out, and the sky had a sunny change of appearance. With his music playing in his ear, he was just too far gone in a mental music video.

              All of a sudden, his phone started ringing and interrupting him from his running high.

       "Who the fuck?" He asked.

     Frowning up, he pulled it out of his pocket.

       He saw that it was none other than a facetime from...Trevor. Jeremy had to think to himself.

     With the kiss from last night and the rapey ass dream he had being back heavily on his mind, did he really wanna talk to Trevor right now, let alone see him?

       "Oh no, should I answer his call?" He asked himself.

        He had to think about it for a minute. Then, he remembered that he would have to go back home to him, eventually, so he might as well answer the facetime call.

         Sighing, he slid the screen over to answer.

       "What's up?" He asked.
        "Oh thank God you're okay, Jeremy!" Trevor yelled, as there was a strong presence of concern written across Trevor's charming face. "Oh my God! Oh my God! What the fuc, yo?! Where are you? I wake up and you're no where to be found. You've been gone for hours. I sent you text messages. Your cars are still parked, my car is parked, and your keys are still hanging up on the keyholder where you left them, and where...where are you?"

         Trevor was trying to look at Jeremy's background from the facetime.

       "Are you...are you in some woods?" He asked frantically. "Have you been kidnapped?!?! Are you okay?!"

        Jeremy was staring at his phone with a serious facial expression before he couldn't help himself and bursted out into laughter. 

        "What the- what fuck is funny?" He asked. "This is not a laughing matter, Jay? Why are you laughing? What's funny?"

       "You are," Jeremy said, as he laughed and pointed down at his phone. "You should see your face right now. You look like a worried wife."
           "Well," Trevor started, as he couldn't help but soften up from being extremely worried to going into calm mode. "Maybe, I am a worried  wife...husband...wife...wait what?!"

    Jeremy cackled.

        "I didn't mean that," Trevor said, as he had his hands up in a defensive way.
            "Nah, you said it, wifey!" He teased, as Trevor laughed.
           "I meant... I am worried," Trevor said.
             "Yeah, sure you did," Jeremy  said. "I just went out for a morning run, but I'm on my way home to you, now sweetheart, okay?"
            "Ahh here you go, but okay honey," Trevor teased, back.
            "Alright, have on your sexy lingerie when I come over there," Jeremy teased, as he winked and made a kissy face.

Trevor cackled and looked away before he looked back down at the phone.

             "Nigga bye!" He said, as they laughed together, before he hung up the facetime.

       Jeremy was still laughing, as he shook his head, put his music back on, and turned around to run back home.

🏃🏿‍♂️🌲🏙🏃🏿‍♂️🌲🏙🏃🏿‍♂️🌲🏙🏃🏿‍♂️🌲🏙🏃🏿‍♂️🌲🏙