Chapter 7: Relief

"Jay man, your shrimp stuffed potatoes are fuckin' scrumptious," Trevor said, honestly, as he kept stuffing his face

          "Thanks T," Jeremy said, as he was smiling and stuffing his own face.
          "No problem, bro," Trevor said. "Aye maybe in due time, you can teach me the recipe."
          "Shit, maybe I can teach your ass how to cook," Jeremy said, as he laughed.

          Trevor stopped eating, as he looked over at his best friend and flipped him off. Then, he laughed, also.

      "Asshole," he said, as he started back eating. "For your antennas, I can cook. I just don't do it a lot."
       "Sure baby," Jeremy said, as he laughed again while not believing Trevor at all.
         "Okay, I'll show you," Trevor said, as he grinned and nodded his head. "When our ladies get over here, I'll show all 3 of y'all."
           "Okay bet," Jeremy said.
            "Ain't no thang, baby," Trevor said, as he laughed and shook hands with Jeremy. .

😂🍤🍛😂🍤🍛😂🍤🍛😂🍤🍛😂🍤

        "Ahh man, I am stuffed," Jeremy said, as he was using a tooth pick to get the food from between his teeth

       "You?" Trevor asked, as he laughed and pat his full stomach. "Me, my ass is definitely going to bed early tonight. Its just not getting to be 9:00, too? Man, I'm half way there."

         Trevor laughed and shook his head. Looking back over at Jeremy, Trevor could see that he was staring down into nothing, and he had this facial expression on his face that read "deep in thought". It made Trevor feel intrigued, and he wondered what was on his best friend's mind.

        "Say Jay?" He called.
         "What's up T?" Jeremy asked, as he looked up and over at his best friend with raised eye brows and a questionable look. 
          "What's on your mind?" He asked. "I mean you look like you're in deep thought about something."

          The truth was that he was in fact❗❗❗ deep in thought...about the whole day, actually. It was like something had taken a turn for him. Even though these feelings were not anything new, they seem to have gotten worse and worse these days, and they were towards his own best friend, who was unintentionally and unknowingly making things worse.