Chapter 42: Breakin' Bridges

As time passed by with Covid-19 dominating the outside world, Jeremy and Trevor had already been quarantining, even when they didn't know it.

The next 6 weeks in Jeremy's house had been filled with nothing but loving, helping, healing, and working out.

      There was no sex, though, as they had both agreed that they needed some time away from it to better cope with their communication and emotions for one another. However, they did have their little romantic moments like motivational kisses, cuddles, sharing showers, touches, and even massages, but nothing sexual.

The main thing was to nurse each other's bruises, cuts, and swells back to health until they began to heal completely and fade away and that's exactly what they did. They were back to getting along fine, just like the beginning.

       With some talking, Trevor finally agreed to become a resident here full time. In other words, he moved in.

   Jeremy moved Trevor's things in his room, so it became their room. They even went to Trevor's old apartment and got the rest of his things. He was there for good, now. Jeremy's house became their house.

    They were back to playing their old physical sports like a 2 man football game or a 1 on 1 basketball game in Jeremy's front and backyard.

Trevor continued to kick Jeremy's ass in 2K while Jeremy continued to kick Trevor's ass in Madden.

     They were back to watching TV together and found themselves cuddling until the sun rose.

    The couple jogged during the mornings, and worked out by the nights. They got back in shape together. Trevor kept Jeremy up to date with the Corona updates, since Jeremy wasn't a local news watching guy. Jeremy kept Trevor updated with the entertainment news, since he was a celebrity. They were each other's reminders.

          Things were fantastic.

   However, it wasn't exactly always easy...at least the abstinence part of it all... wasn't always easy.

      6 weeks alone in the house with not only a sexy man but your sexy man without sex? Man, of course, that was tough.

        Jeremy couldn't even spoon Trevor like he wanted to at night because Trevor always had to move his butt against Jeremy's crotch, and it teased him.

       For Trevor, just the feel of or sight of Jeremy's beef was enough to drive him crazy. 6 weeks were just too long and even though he went without it longer than that before he first had Jeremy's it wasn't as easy to do it again a second time, especially after he was back hooked on it.

   Unfortunately, the last one he had was Nate's so yeah it was tough for him, too.

    Plus, it didn't help that he saw a shirtless Jeremy around the house more, not to mention all that eye candy when they worked out together, cooked together, or even played outside together.  

     Shit, he was shirtless right now and wearing gray sweats with no underwear underneath them.

Trevor could tell, cause Jeremy's print was showing and all, and Trevor couldn't even take his eyes off of it if he tried. Oh how he desired to have Jeremy on top of him, behind him, and underneath him, pounding him, Trevor, into full submission and making him scream out his name.

     To be honest, Jeremy had been the same way if not worse. Trevor was always shirtless, wearing shorts, or sometimes just full on naked, because he loved his body.