Chapter 41: Cuteness

(I'm giving y'all a heads up right now. This chapter is short as hell, but it is for a reason, because the next chapter is gonna talk about Jeremy and Trevor weeks from now, so ya!)

In a matter of minutes, he went from snatching away to eventually screaming at him and trying to push Jeremy away from him a multiple times, but Jeremy ended up catching his arms, backing him up, and pinning him against a nearby wall to hold him place.

"I said no, goddamn it!" Jeremy yelled out powerfully and loudly. "You're not going any fuckin' where!"

Trevor was full on sobbing, now, as he felt helpless, lost, and broken.

Why was he getting emotionally tortured like this?

This broke Jeremy's heart to see the one person that he truly loved and deeply cared about like this, but he refused to let him go, not only away from his life but also forever.

He couldn't risk it.

"I don't want you to leave me, Trevor!" He cried out, honestly.
"Why?!" Trevor cried out. "Beforehand, you said, you wanted me to move in with you. Then, you turn around and kick me out without telling me why, and I had to find out like this. Now you keep me here?! It's fuckin' confusin', bruh! I'm tired! I'm tired of being confused! Why...why won't you just let me go?!"
"Because," Jeremy cried. "Because!"
"Because what, Jeremy!?" Trevor cried.

"Because I love, you Trevor!"

Jeremy finally confessed. Even though, he was heavily emotional, he couldn't help but feel like a weight has been lifted from his heart, mind, body, and soul.

At that moment, he no longer feared what he felt on the inside.

If anything, he gained clarity.

Breathing heavily, shedding more tears, and looking over at the one man, who he always seem to be stuck to and the same man that always made his heart beat 3 times faster.

"Because you what?" Trevor cried out, as he sniffled and blinked over at Jeremy in disbelief.

He needed to make sure he heard him right, and he wasn't just hearing what he wanted to hear.

"What you say?" He asked, as he wipe at his eyes. "Jay."
"I said because, I love you, Trevor," Jeremy repeated in a calmer manner, as it was much easier to say it the second time.

However, that didn't stop the tears from falling freely and continuously down his face, as he finally let Trevor's arms go.

"I love you so much that I can't even..."

Jeremy paused look up, blink away his fresh pan of tears, swallow the lump in his throat, shake his head, and catch his breath before he looked back down at the broken man that he just expressed his love for before him and blew air from his mouth.

"I can't even function without you," Jeremy cried, as he shook his head and looked in each of Trevor's eyes. "I love you so much that I can't even see myself having a future without you. You're my heart. You are my soul. You are my rock, my gem. I know it may seem hard to believe that, considering what all we've been through and what all I-I-I put you through and did to you, and I'm...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, baby. To be honest, I couldn't believe it at first, myself. It was fuzzy...all fuzzy. It was ambiguous to me. I didn't wanna believe it. I didn't wanna see it. I was in denial, and I'm sorry. I am so sorry for putting my hands on you and hurting you, Trevor. I was hurt, too. You gotta understand that, baby. I was hurt. I was being a stupid nigga. I was being selfish. I was foolish. I couldn't bare the thought of you not being mine, and I...I didn't wanna lose you. I wanted you to want me like I wanted you, but I ended up thinking with dick Instead of my mind. That shit I did with Tina...I did it, because I wanted to erase you from my mind, but all I saw was you. I always saw you even when I was alone in the shower. I can't take back what I did, but I am so sorry. I didn't even mean what I said back in the kitchen. I'm a fuckin' monster. I'm sorry, baby. I love you!! I love you too much, Trevor!"