Chapter Five

EDITED

I can't believe it - this story went up by 100 reads last night and at least 5 votes! Thank you all so much! This is a long chapter, so sorry if you don't really like them!

copyright to me

"Are you sure, Louis?" Niall asked quizzically, looking down at the piece of paper in his hand, reading over the childish scrawl again.

Louis nodded violently, punctuating his action with a firm poke to the paper.

"Louis, you can come to the café just down the street and get some warm food, meet some of mine and Liam's other friends."

Louis viciously shook his head and crossed his arms.

Niall sighed and looked over his shoulder at Liam for some guidance, who was looming over his left shoulder. "Liam?"

Liam groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Niall, if Louis wants to go to the library for lunch, let him. You can't control him, sweetheart, no matter how much you want to."

Niall started to huff, but Liam gave him a pointed look, pushing Niall to control himself.

"Okay, Louis, I'll take you to the library. But, do you have something to eat with you?"

Louis smiled and nodded, patting his schoolbag which was slung over his shoulder.

Niall sighed again, but nodded and walked past Louis. "Come on."

Louis happily bounced behind him, while Liam stalked after the two Omegas, glaring at anyone who dared to come too close. It was safe to say he was still a bit riled up from class earlier.

When they reached the library, the group walked into the large, echoic room and found Louis a secluded table, hidden behind a bookcase.

"You sure you're going to be okay?" Niall persisted.

Louis nodded happily, setting his bag on the table and proceeding to get out his sandwich and a textbook.

"Okay," Niall nodded. "If you want me, just come down to the café, remember where I showed you the sign outside?"

Louis nodded along, rolling his eyes jokingly, making the coupe laugh.

"Right, right, I'll stop with the mothering instincts. I'll come and get you later, to bring you to our next lecture."

Louis continued to smile up at him. Liam sighed and took hold of Niall's arm, gently forcing him to take a step back.

"One more thing, Liam." He shrugged off his arm. "Louis, dear, if your ass moves from that seat, I will not be happy, do you hear me?" he growled with a sweet smile.

Louis just smiled up at him like he had told a joke.

Niall smiled down at him fondly. Even though he had only known this small, quiet boy for a couple of hours, he already felt close to him. Liam said goodbye to Louis, then swiftly pulled Niall out of the library, with a smile to the librarian.

As they headed down to the café, where they met up every day with their friends, Niall cuddled into his side, an arm around his waist, while Liam had his arm over his shoulder. Niall tried to go back to the library a couple of times, but Liam swiftly pulled him back to his side and continued on to the café.

When they arrived, Liam shooed Niall down to their regular table, where their friends were waiting for them, with a quick kiss on the lips, before getting into the queue of students.

Niall sat down with his friends, smiling at the curly haired, green eyed Alpha charmer and the dark haired, tanned-skinned Beta God. "How are we today, boys?"

"As confident as ever Niall," Harry chuckled, smiling up at the little blond Omega fondly.

"How's Perrie, Zayn?" Niall asked slyly.

"Fine, why Niall?" Zayn's eyes narrowed, having an idea of which way this was going.

"After last night, you should get your bedroom sound-proofed," he teased, laughing at the blushing boy, Harry quickly joining along.

"Niall, I can't believe you turned out to be an Omega," Zayn scolded, not helping the little smile that appeared on his face.

"You wish - " Niall cut himself off with a squeal, eyes gleaming bright when Liam set down a tray in front of him, full of food.

The three other boys laughed at Niall's joyful expression, always surprised at how much he loved his food. However, Harry quickly stiffened. The other boys turned to him, giving him a confused look.

"Harry, are you alright?" Zayn asked. He was a Beta after all, it was his job to look after the Alphas in their pack and, considering that Harry was the head Alpha, he was especially important to Zayn.

"Why do you smell like another Omega?" Harry asked directly to Niall and Liam, giving Zayn no heed.

Niall looked up at Liam, his eyebrows drawn in confusion.

Liam quietly said, keeping a wary eye on Harry's expression, "There's a new Omega in our year and Niall and him are getting on really well."

"Where is he now?" Harry questioned.

"He is eating lunch by himself: he didn't want to come into the café," Niall explained, shrinking into Liam partly and pulling the tray over with him. He knew how unmated Alphas got when they were faced with a new Omega in their vicinity. Harry was the Head Alpha, who takes control of the Pack, and it was in his instincts to need an Omega to carry on the Pack, although he didn't. Even though Liam was also an Alpha, in the Pack hierarchy he was below Harry but above Zayn, and would take over the Pack if anything happened to Harry or when Harry was away on trips dealing with the Pack business, kind of like the 'Heir and Spare' theory.

"Where is he?" Harry repeated in a growl, eyes changing to red.

Liam wrapped an arm around Niall's shoulders, pulling his little shivering Omega closer to his side. "We can't tell you, Harry."

This retrieved a growl as response from Harry, who also started to rise out of his chair, but Zayn pulled him back down.

"If you meet Louis, we don't know what would happen. He's shy and scared. He doesn't trust any strangers, Harry. It would be dangerous for you to meet him now," Liam explained.

"Louis," Harry tested in a whisper, loving the way it rolled off his tongue. He was relieved that he got to learn at least one more detail about the mystery boy. "When do I get to meet him?" he persisted, but his eyes were slowly changing back into their natural green.

"When he is willing to start socialising and when we know we can trust you, without you jumping on him." Liam watched Niall fondly as he started eating his food again, not feeling the Alpha threat from Harry and trusting Liam with all he had.

"Fine, but does he belong to a Pack?"

"We haven't asked him yet, Harry. We'll ask tomorrow, when he is settled in. Although, I doubt it - he just moved here."

"Well, do I have any classes with him?"

Niall laughed at how desperate Harry was at the moment: he had never seen the controlled Alpha like this. "No, he shares all of my classes."

"Damn," Harry muttered, cursing overflow.

Zayn patted his back for some sort of comfort. "Don't worry, mate, I'm sure you'll be meeting him soon enough."

Harry nodded along, determined to definitely meet the Omega with the intoxicating scent soon.

So, Harry and Zayn have appeared! Harry already seems pretty protective, right? Whenever Louis writes something, it looks like the words on the front cover of the book.

Okay, what about 25 reads to update? Remember to comment, because I love reading them, and to vote! Tell your followers, friends, pets, whatever!