Chapter Ninety-One

EDITED

So, I decided that I would update this now, because my exams start tomorrow and I won't be able to write anything until they're over.

Wow, there have been a lot of new readers lately, I love it!

This is another shit chapter!

Louis - 26 weeks pregnant

Niall - 23 weeks pregnant

copyright

"It's okay, little Omega - "

"Don't let them take me," Louis interrupted Harry again.

"I won't - "

"Or the kids. Please don't let them take the kids."

Harry was getting worried about the daze Louis was in. He looked down at the Omega who was lying half on top of him, his leg thrown over Harry's hips, baby bump resting on top of Harry's stomach, hands curled into fists in Harry's shirt and his head tucked under Harry's chin, both lying on top of the bed with Harry propped up on the pillows against the headboard. (I can't write something simply, can I?)

"I would never - "

"Don't leave me."

"Little Omega, Louis, you don't have to worry. I am never going to let us be apart again. I am never going to let anyone take our pups."

"Promise?"

"With my life. They are never going to come here again, I promise you."

"Okay," Louis whispered, and that's when the tears started again.

"It's okay, it's okay," Harry whispered, wiping away Louis' tears with his thumbs. "Why don't you have a bath, right? A nice, relaxing bath."

"You get in with me?" Louis whispered vulnerably.

"Yes, yes, whatever you want."

Louis smiled and nodded.

Harry pried Louis off him and got off the bed, then lifted him up, Louis wrapping himself around Harry like a koala.

Harry lifted him into the bathroom. He had to forcibly unwind Louis from him when he set him on the toilet seat, giving him a quick, reassuring kiss on the forehead, before turning to the bath and filling it up to the hot temperature that Louis liked, adding in some bubble bath to attempt to comfort his Mate.

Harry kneeled down in front of Louis while they waited for the bath to fill, holding the hands of the boy who was still whimpering about not wanting to be left alone.

Harry gently pulled his hands away from Louis' to turn off the tap, then turned back to his Omega. He stood Louis up and stripped him, helping him sit down in the bath.

As Harry stripped himself, Louis slid down and leant his back against the bathtub.

Harry grabbed hold of Louis' shoulders gently and sat him up, so he could get into the bath behind him, spreading his legs so Louis could lean back against him comfortably. He massaged Louis' back and shoulders, occasionally running his hands over Louis' big belly, threading their fingers together.

When Harry started humming and telling Louis how much he loved him, Louis finally started relaxing, snuggling into Harry's chest. It seemed like in no time, he was asleep.

Harry rocked Louis back and forth until the water turned cold and they were covered in wrinkles. He had to regretfully wake Louis up forty-five minutes later. He dried off and dressed the sleepy boy in one of his own large jumpers and boxers, getting dressed himself in pyjamas, bundling themselves up in the thick duvet, holding onto each other for dear life.

Okay, so I was thinking about uploading my one shot and preference book for 1D and 5SOS, what do you think about that? Updates for that book would be irregular. Also, if you would like that, would you like Zayn to be in it? It's all up to you lot, because I already have things written for him.

I had something else I was going to say, but now I can't remember! I hate that!

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!

Wait, I remember now and hopefully this is actually the thing I was supposed to remember! I am currently working on ideas for more books, but before I start them I have to get the characters sorted out, so would you like it to be a boyxboy 1D pairing, or would you like it to be a 1D member and a girl? It is also all up to you! However, One Direction will definitely be the main characters.

Oh, I was also thinking about creating a book about myself, so if you have any questions about me, why I write and stuff like that (nothing extremely personal) I could put it there, but only if I get enough questions.

So go and comment!

If you didn't read all that stuff above, please read and comment your answers, or message me! I don't mind! I just need answers!