Chapter Forty-Two

Louis - 6 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

Harry and Louis decided that Harry wouldn't move into Louis' lectures, like most Mated couples would do, because they would probably distract each other...scratch that, they would distract each other.

"Now, if anything happens, come and get me or tell someone to find me, okay?" Harry told his Omega for the sixth time since they arrived at the University.

Louis nodded and stood up on his tiptoes, giving his Alpha a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you, Louis," Harry whispered, pulling him into a hug.

Louis dug his head into Harry's shoulder before whispering quietly, so no one else could hear, "Love, Harry." Even though his voice was hoarse and tired, Harry loved it, the sound was absolute perfection.

"Come on, Louis, we don't want to be late," Niall said, tugging on his friend's hand.

Louis nodded and pulled away from his Mate, giving him a shy wave as he was led away.

***

Niall and Louis were walking to the cafe alone, Louis deciding to go to the canteen for lunch now instead of the library because Harry was there. At the end of the last lecture, Louis had felt extremely nauseous and knew that he was going to be sick, so he dragged Niall off to the bathroom with him - he needed some sort of comfort and, with Harry not there, Niall was the next best thing.

Niall had an arm wrapped around Louis' waist, holding him gently to his side, Louis still feeling a bit dizzy and unstable on his feet.

"You okay now, Louis?" Niall asked softly.

He hummed, not really trusting his stomach if he nodded.

"We're almost at the cafe, almost to Harry."

Louis smiled genuinely.

"And look who's back," a voice boomed behind them.

The smile disappeared: he did not like that voice.

Niall's arm tightened and they walked faster, but the back of Louis' shirt was grabbed and he was yanked back.

He was spun around to look at the person that he absolutely hated, fighting the urge to cover his stomach with his hands, not wanting David to notice, get the hint and do something that could risk a miscarriage.

"Haven't seen you around school in a long time, pretty Omega."

"Well, guess what, in that time he was Mated, so auf weidersehen, buddy," Niall spat, yanking on Louis' arm to continue their walk, but David kept a firm hold.

"That still doesn't stop me. And I'd get out of here, Omega, if I didn't want the same thing to happen to me which I'm going to do to your friend here," David sneered at Niall.

With one final failed yank, Niall took off running to the cafe.

Louis held back the whine for his friend to come back, knowing that he was going to get help, to get Harry.

"Why don't we take this somewhere private, hey?" David whispered, wrapping his arm roughly around Louis' shoulders and pulling him back into the bathroom.

100 reads to update! VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!