Chapter Twenty-Four

EDITED

And here is your explanation!

copyright to me

Harry struggled as he was pulled away from the sin lying on the bed. Louis watched on in confused shock and panic, not knowing what to do. He whined pathetically high, wanting his Alpha to come back and help, but he was just getting further and further away.

He finally let his Omega instincts take over and did the only thing he could think of to bring his Alpha back. He rolled over onto his stomach, raising himself onto his hands and knees, arching his back and presenting his plump backside to his Alpha.

He looked over his shoulder to see if Harry would come back. When Harry's nostrils flared, eyes darkened and he growled, Louis spread his legs further apart, dropping onto his elbows.

Harry struggled even more, but he was dragged out of the room and the door was slammed shut between them. He growled and threw himself at the door, hearing his little Omega whining for him, but he was grabbed by the arms and pulled back again.

Harry finally turned around to Liam.

And he saw red.

"You bastard, what the Hell?" he screamed, shoving Liam back with his hands to his chest.

Liam stumbled, but grabbed Harry's shirt and pulled him forward, face-to-face, nose-to-nose.

"You don't know what you're doing!" Liam screamed, shaking Harry for emphasis. "Louis doesn't know what he wants, no Omega knows what's happening during their Heat! You two haven't even talked about this! What if he doesn't want you?"

Harry physically slumped. "Louis doesn't want me?" he whimpered.

Liam scoffed and shook his head. "I don't know. But think about it, Harry, what if he wants to wait a while? You're taking away all of that freedom!"

Harry had to agree.

Liam sighed, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him in for a hug. "Harry, when Louis is out of this, you can talk about it, okay?"

Harry nodded, but his head snapped up when he heard another whine coming from the bedroom.

"It's okay," he cooed, pulling Harry back into his arms. "Niall's will get...things to help him," he mumbled, embarrassed by the thought.

Harry and Liam waited outside the Room until Niall showed up half an hour later, carrying a bag. He found Liam holding Harry up against one of the corners in the corridor, Harry growling and shoving against him to get to the Omega who was still whining and who had already came twice by himself.

Niall and Liam's eyes met, and Liam held Harry even tighter while Niall opened the door, the smell of Louis seeping out into the corridor.

Harry used that chance to whine to his Omega, to give him some comfort, Louis whining back pitifully in response.

Niall quickly shut the door behind him.

What about 60 reads to update? VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!