Epilogue

Somewhere around the world, the machine's aircraft return to their large factory and one of them reported in by their makers.

Android: "My CEO, we have news. We have found the Mutant's hive at the abandoned city and manage to destroy some of their bodies, dead."

And the CEO turns and looks at his android.

CEO: "And have you found the Mutant?"

The android thinks about it and answers his question.

Android: "No, my CEO. We searched everywhere and found no sign of the Mutant that our android had found."

But the CEO was completely silent and the android was waiting for orders.

Android: "CEO, is there anything we can do to find and capture the Mutant?"

CEO: "No need to. Leave at once, let me think this over."

The android understood and left. The CEO replays the video that the android has recorded after it dies and sees the Mutant, Red, as he zooms closely to the side left neck and sees the six number. Then a Doctor, an android, came in to request.

Doctor: "My CEO, I have request your permission and-"

Before he can tell, he sees the six numbers on a Mutant's neck.

Doctor: "Wait, is that? Can't it be?"

CEO: "Yes it is, Doctor. And number six means something to any of our specimens we have in your lab. Do you know which specimen it is?"

Doctor: "Not a clue, it could be one of our specimens we have in our lab before and afterwards. May I continue the other specimens we have collected?"

CEO: "We have more time for that later, right now, I wanted to know about this Mutant. Find out more about our specimens we have for the past years."

Doctor: "Understood." As he left for the laboratory.

The CEO looks at the video again and questions himself, if it is their specimen. Staring at the number six on the Red's neck, making him know where he came from.