𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗹𝘁

#1   ︎︎ Bost
most popular

🎂𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 20, 2004

📍𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗻, 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸

⏳𝐀𝐠𝐞
17 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

🪐𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧
𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀

𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝!
𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗹𝘁 is one of the heirs to the vanderbilt family fortune over the company ran by billionaire father 𝗥𝗮𝗳𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗹𝘁 and supermodel mother 𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲, she has been in multiple movies and tv shows, and has also released 2 albums titled '𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀' and '𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿'. The actress first appeared in screens in 2007 when BATAR first aired, she had since continued to appear on reality tv and is notably recognized for her role as '𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗻' in the hit franchise '𝗜𝘁'.

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚎!
Before fame Alexa was always know a through her parents and family fame but started her own career early on and appeared in the public eye rarely as a child but frequently around age 7.

𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊!
She joined social media when she turned 11 years old. Her family uses the last name 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗼 at times besides 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲 or 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗹𝘁.

𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎!
She is 𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲 and 𝗥𝗮𝗳𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗹𝘁𝘀 third child together. She has two older siblings, Nba player 𝗗𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗹𝘁 and supermodel 𝗩𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗹𝘁.

𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑!
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗲𝘁, 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗟𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗰, 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝗶 𝗞𝗹𝘂𝗺, 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝘀, 𝗧𝗼𝗺 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗮, 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗰.