𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐲

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
[𝘁𝘄 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿]
❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

❤︎ 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗴𝗾 𝘃𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘇𝗯𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿 𝗴𝗾𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 79,138,461 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝘃𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗲 & 𝘃𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀     It's Official! Vivian Vanderbilt and Charles Leclerc have tied the knot in a luxurious ceremony in Guadalajara, Mexico! The couple wed January 13, 2024 surrounded by there closest of friends and family! The newly weds where captured by Vogue and Vogue Weddings on there intimate and special day. Picture will drop soon and the most anticipated wedding that many are calling the wedding of the century! Congratulations are in order to the happy couple.

[𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗻 & 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀_𝗹𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗰]

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 3,204,175 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿0184    such a perfect couple

𝗳𝗮𝗻7471    i'm so happy for Vivian, she deserves all the happiness possible

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿5836    she looks stunning

𝗳𝗮𝗻4929    oh to be Vivian rn marrying Charles Leclerc

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿2198    wishing them the best future ever

𝗳𝗮𝗻6274    patiently waiting for that pregnancy announcement

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿1671    so happy for both of them

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Wedding Day. The day everyone had been waiting for ever since the engagement was announced, finally after months, Vivian and Charles were getting married, and it was safe to say, everyone was dying to see there wedding. Since the beginning off there engagement, the entire world was interested in finding out who was invited, where the ceremony would take place, what Vivian's dress would look like, and everything else about the wedding.

However everything was kept top secret and away from the media when it came down to planning the wedding, the couple hired private photographers, videographers, venders, and planners, the only media that was allowed at the wedding was the photographers for Vogue, who the couple had agreed to let cover there wedding but only a small portion would be able to be released for the world to see.