𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

In what everyone is calling the wedding of the century, Vivian Vanderbilt and Charles Leclerc, tied the knot at Casa de los Abanicos in Guadalajara. Celebrities including Heidi Klum, Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Daniel Riccardo, Alex Consani, Tom Blyth, Lewis Hamilton, and Zendaya descended upon the iconic wedding in the heart of Guadalajara for the whirlwind wedding weekend, which took social media by storm.

The 25 year old model and actress, who is also the oldest daughter of legendary supermodel Adriana Radcliffe and businessman Rafael Vanderbilt, became engaged to Charles Leclerc, a formula 1 driver since 2018. (The Vanderbilt and the Leclerc family have been friends for over 20 years, as Adriana became friends with Pascal Leclerc in her early teenage years during a trip in Monaco.)

Charles asked Vivian to marry him in Italy after a year of dating. "Charles took me on a trip with our families in February of 2023," Vivian remembers. "He proposed at sunset— it was magical." "Forever mi amoure," The couple had captioned there shared instagram announcement from the day.

From there, the wedding planning quickly commenced. "It was a full-time job, but we had a great time,"  Vivian says. "It took us about a year planning but it was all fantastic."

A few weeks before the wedding— and ahead of the debuting of her added last name— the bride went to the Dior haute couture salons in Paris, accompanied by her mother, Adriana Radcliffe, mother-in-law, Pascal Leclerc, and younger sister, Alexa Vanderbilt, for her final dress fitting. "Working with Dior was not only an honor but a dream come true of mine," Vivian says. "Having the opportunity to create this dress and work so closely with Maria Grazie Chiuri, première of haute couture salon, and observing their art and immaculate attention to detail was truly a once in a lifetime experience."