𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

❤︎ 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘇𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 7,029,104 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝘁𝗺𝘇     F1 racer Charles Leclerc and Supermodel Vivian Rico dating? It looks like the ferrari driver and the supermodel have been getting close and comfortable with one another. Sources close to both Leclerc and Rico say there deeply infatuated with each other and find it comfortable being with someone who understands the life in media. The pair have been childhood friends since the long running friendship between there mothers but got closer after Leclerc's breakup with Charlotte Sine and Rico's breakup with Jordon Clarkson, both having gotten out of there respective relationships late 2021. Could they truly be together??

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 1,493,108 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝗳𝗮𝗻5028     stop idk to be happy or not

𝗳𝗮𝗻4920     no cause that's my man

𝗳𝗮𝗻1059 i fell bad for charolette they where together so long n he moves on so quick

𝗳𝗮𝗻9530 there already a hot couple

𝗳𝗮𝗺0294     i get it she's hot and he's hot

𝗳𝗮𝗻3821     idk if i want to be her or him

𝗳𝗮𝗻7825     why both the sisters going for non-white guys now

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"You're all over tmz right now," Alexa told her older sister as they stood in Vivian's kitchen after finishing a work out just 30 minutes ago. "Nothing good comes from being in tmz," Vivian sighed as she leaned on the kitchen island, taking a sip of her green juice. "It's a picture of you and Charles," She informed her which made Vivian quickly take the phone from her sisters hand to get a good look at the picture.

"It's blurry, how they can even tell it's us?" Vivian questions as she looked at the blurry photo, you can clearly tell it's Charles but not her. "Fans find out everything," Alexa told her simply as she took her phone and looked at the picture closer. "It's not that bad, just makes it seems like you guys are hanging out, not dating."