𝐨𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

❤︎ 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 7,928,103 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝘁𝗺𝘇    Emilio Rhodes was getting close with Alexa Rico. The 19 year old recently celebrated his birthday at Nighingale club this past weekend, many celebs like Bad Bunny, Drake, Maluma, Lunay, Polo G and many more where in attendance but the most notable was Alexa Rico. The 17 year old attended the club party with model Leni Klum and was seen dancing with Emilio, sharing drinks with him and even was held by the waist when Emilio blew out his candles. The two even went home together as paps caught them leaving hand in hand with Leni Klum and Lunay. What does Brett Cameron have to say about them being so close??

[𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮 𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗵𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻]

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝗳𝗮𝗻1938    i wanna know the drama

𝗳𝗮𝗻984    brett either crying on he's fine

𝗳𝗮𝗻174 so she cheated??

𝗳𝗮𝗻542 if i was brett, i'd let her cheat

𝗳𝗮𝗻021 she's trying out the rockstars gf era

𝗳𝗮𝗻360 home girl did nun wrong to me

𝗳𝗮𝗻094 emilio's hot so i don't blame her

𝗳𝗮𝗻741 bestie is just a little confused

𝗳𝗮𝗻459 brett and emilio r so hot so no blame

𝗳𝗮𝗻315 she can do no wrong in my eyes

𝗳𝗮𝗻212 she's innocent, framed

𝗳𝗮𝗻905 gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

So publicly flirting definitely wasn't a good idea to do, Alexa now realized that after she was done being lectured by Natalie who wasn't very pleased with her stunts she pulled not only at the club but also going home with Emilio.

"I just can't believe you let pictures be taken of you," Natalie berated her as she stayed silent, waiting for this to end. "It's one thing to party with Emilio Rhodes but leave a club with him at 4 am and go to his house is another, Alexa," Natalie explained. "I get it, I screwed up."