𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

❤︎ 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗺𝘇 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘇𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘇𝗯𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿 𝘂𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 4,204,172 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀     It's been reported Vivian Rico has decided to take a break from modeling to focus on her future! The supermodel reportedly had a long talk with her agency where she told them she would take a break from the modeling world to go focus on her upcoming wedding with Formula 1 driver, Charles Leclerc, and to start a family. We all wish the supermodel nothing but the best if the news is true, as she and her fiancé enter a new chapter in there lives.

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Alexa was asking her sister, Vivian had just told her about her decision to step back from modeling until after her wedding and after to just enjoy her marriage for a couple months. "Yeah, I've been working everyday of my life, and I'm not complaining, this has been my dream, but right now I need my focus to be on my wedding," Vivian told her as the two where sat on the couch in the supermodels Los Angeles home she'd soon be selling.

Alexa sighed, she knew she was happy for her older sister and she knew she deserved her happy ending, but she knew that came with her moving away, seeing her less then ever, she felt it first when Dylan and Camille got married, they live in Los Angeles but they had there own life, there own family soon, to Alexa it felt like both her older siblings where really starting the rest of there lives and hers was barley starting.

"This is something I need, it'll give me time to finish wedding planning, the final touches to this house before I put it on the market," Vivian told her as Alexa just played with her nails, not looking at her sister much. "You're really moving to Monaco huh?" She asked her without looking her in the face, not sure if she could without crying. "Yeah, Charles career is there, mine is wherever I go, and I can always travel back and forth whenever," Vivian told her, she knew it was hurting her little sister to first see there brother starting his life and now she was as well, she knew she was hurting.

She didn't say anything, just nodded as she looked anywhere but at Vivian. "Hey, look at me," Vivian told her as she got her little sisters attention. "I'll be here whenever you need me, I'm only ever one text, or phone call away, I'm not going to leave you all alone, I'm always here," She told Alexa and it was like those words broke her, the tears started flowing as soon as the words fully registered in her head.