𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Alexa had been convinced by Leni to attend Coachella, she didn't exactly want to attend, but somehow she'd managed to convince the girl to go. Unluckily for her, Pablo wouldn't go along, mainly because he had to be in Barcelona for training, and because it didn't interest him to go, but he did tell his girlfriend to send him a picture of her outfits if she chooses to go more then a day.

"Don't be in such a bad mood, it's just Coachella," Leni sighed as she looked to Alexa who was busy texting her boyfriend, instead of finishing her hair. "I told you I wasn't interested in going this year," Alexa reminded her, it was true, she'd told Leni she wouldn't be going this year to be in Barcelona, but Pablo assured her he'd be ok if she went, and Leni was more then happy to drag her along with.

"Can you at least seem a little happy to be going?" She asked her which only made Alexa sigh and put her phone down, turning to finish curling her hair. "Fine, but I really don't want to see anyone, I might know," Alexa told her as she finished the final piece of her hair. "The festival is full with thousands of people, the possibility of us bumping into anyone we might know are slim to none," Leni told her as she got dressed, putting on a matching emerald green set with flowy sleeves, sparkle patterns all over the top and skirt, paired with black knee high leather cowgirl boots, a black cowgirl hat, and black clutch.

She had a point though, it was a festival with thousands of people, there wasn't much of a possibility she's tun into anyone, at least she hoped. "I guess your right, now I shouldn't probably get dressed," Alexa laughed which made Leni shake her head in excitement as the girl grabbed her outfit.

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

"Mister Pablo Gavi would die if he saw you in this," Leni smirked which made Alexa roll her eyes, taking a picture of her outfit to send to her boyfriend, per his request

"Mister Pablo Gavi would die if he saw you in this," Leni smirked which made Alexa roll her eyes, taking a picture of her outfit to send to her boyfriend, per his request. His response made her blush, him wishing he could be with her while she wore the outfit, she promised him she'd wear it one day just for him, leaving the conversation at that, putting her phone inside her bag.

"Ok, I'm all ready," Alexa told Leni who smiled and they headed outside, leading them to the car that'd take them to vip entrance. Alexa wasn't to nervous walking inside the festival, she just kept thinking about how many people there where and how there wouldn't be many people to run into, at least she hoped. "I know we just got here but can we go get something to drink?" Leni questioned which Alexa just laughed and agreed, therm heading toward the nearest drinks they could find, which ended up being some type of fruity drinks.

"I see someone I know," Alexa smiled as she saw a close friend of her older sister, Suki Waterhouse. "Suki," She smiled and gave the blonde woman a hug. "Oh Alexa, how are you darling, how's V?" She asked the younger girl as she took her drink and paid. "I'm great, she's extremely happy, you are you? How's Rob?" Alexa now asked her.

"Amazing, and he's amazing as well," Suki smiled as she two caught up for a bit more before parting ways. Leni and Alexa walked around the festival, running into a couple mural friends who they had brief conversations with, at one point bumping into the famous influencer, Alix Earle, who they had a fun conversation with, becoming quick friends. Alix joined the girls for a while, all of them hanging out until they made there way to watch Bad Bunny, when they separated.

"Leni, I'm gonna go get a quick bite, i'll be right back," Alexa told Leni who nodded and she excused herself, going to grab some noodles from where a place they'd seen earlier. As Alexa walked to the stand, she wasn't looking up, focused on texting her boyfriend who was asking her how it was going, and when she least expected, she bumped into someone she didn't even know would be there.

"Oh sorry-" Alexa stopped, looking up to see none other then her ex boyfriend, Landon Barker. "It's fine," He slightly smiled at the girl in front of him who he hadn't seen since the night he had ended there relationship. Alexa tried to walk away, but didn't get to as Landon followed behind. "Can I help you?" She asked him, turning to look at him.

"I just wanted to know how you've been," He told her, his hands in his pockets, although he could barley see her due to the darkness, he could see her outfit and how she looked, a lot less interested in staying with him any longer. "I'm fine, Landon, now please excuse me," She told him, walking away once again but somehow he still didn't catch a hint.

"Hey, why are you walking away again?" Landon questioned as he grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards him. "Look Landon, we aren't friends, in fact, you have a girlfriend, you should be with her, and to be honest, you shouldn't even be talking to me, I don't even want to be talking with you right now."

It hurt Landon a bit to hear her say that to him, he knew they didn't end off on the best terms, but he didn't expect her to be so cold towards him, he knew he wasn't expecting her to be caring and loving, like how she used to be with him, but he also wasn't expecting him.

"You don't have to act like this. We can be friends Alexa, you don't need to be so cold towards me, we broke up almost a year ago, aren't you over it by now?" He questioned, someone he didn't hear anything wrong in his sentence until he saw the look on her face. "Oh my god, just leave me alone, I'm over it, i've been over it, I have a boyfriend who I love. For the love of god Landon just leave me alone, don't you get it? I'm not interested in being your 'friend' or even a acquaintance, just act like we never knew each other, please, leave me and my relationship alone."

She was referring to his comment, and he knew. This time when she walked away, he didn't stop her, just stood there wondering where it went wrong. Truth be told, when Landon ended there relationship, it was because he was scared of her potentially being introduced to someone better then him when she went away to college, so to save himself he ended it first. He hated doing it and cried for weeks afterwards, especially when he heard from his sister that she had went away to New York, knowing he'd probably never see her again.

When he started dating Charli D'amelio, he was happier, he almost forgot about his ex girlfriend, then he started hearing about her and Brett Cameron, then Emilio Rhodes, and finally Pablo Gavi. While she was never confirmed to be with either Brett or Emilio, when he got word about her and Gavi, he didn't think much of it, until he saw her post about having a boyfriend, and it brought back the memories between them.

He knew she never confirmed what they had because she didn't like the idea of having her whole career be dwindled down to just being known as someone girlfriend, so seeing her post openly about her relationship, he was upset, he didn't mean to actually comment, but by the time he wanted to delete it, it was to late, fans had already replied and it was already all over social media, there was no going back after that.

Landon tried his best to forget Alexa the rest of the night, being with Charli the whole time but somehow he caught himself looking over at Alexa and Leni dancing to multiple songs, she looked truly happy, and kept texting someone back, who Landon could only assume was her boyfriend.

By the end of the night Landon kept reminding himself to forget about her, but somehow he still wanted to know what was going on in her life, he didn't want to upset her, but a part of him just wanted to know how she'd been. However Alexa didn't want anything to do with Landon, and once the night was over, she apologized to Leni as she called the pilot to her father private plane to take her to Monaco to join her older sister, luckily Leni understood and even helped her best friend pack to also stop in Barcelona and pick up her boyfriend, wishing her the best when she finally left, getting ready for a long sleep.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱
𝘄𝗰/ 1495